Reviews for Monster's Apprentice
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
lostmoonchild chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wow... I think this story made it to my favorites. I love how Anko's thoughts and feelings are protrayed in this fic since I don't feel like the show truly showed the depths of her pain. You've managed to describe her pain and regrets at being deceived by Orochimaru (seriously hate that creep) so good job.
inscape.peril chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
poor anko
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was beautiful3
Trissacar chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
u should do a continuation. Like cause hes not really dead.
chibibaka1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very nice! The relationship between Anko and Orochimaru is fascinating, and I love the way you wrote it for this story. I really like your writing style.
solysal chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
From the way you've drawn her out, I could see Anko falling for Orochimaru's brand of appeal. I especially liked how you dealt with the idea of what a monster a really is, and how Anko's experiences informed her perception of the term. A very nice take on their relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I really liked how you portrayed Anko and Orochimaru in this story, unlike some other stories, you showed how good of a sensei Orochimaru really was. Also, that you didn't make him a paedophile, so that really does make me happy. Great job!
IbisGhost chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Nicely done. I'm generally not much of a reviewer, but this impressed me. I liked the monster repetition and the dialog between Anko and Orochimaru had stunning intensity.

I think you could have done the same with the Kabuto moment and had that be earthshattering for the reader as well. It reads well now, but it could be heartstopping, IMO.

Very, very nicely done. Thank you so much.
extremexunyi chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Nice, a little grammar mistake but I like how you played with your vocabulary and your writing style. It's a nice story with an interesting angle, perhaps a little more detail could be nicer...but hey it's your story (: