Reviews for Great seats for the Capitals
jerseybones chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Ok, so I have no problems admitting this confused me. The majority of the story, is a wonderful back and forth interaction, showing an easy understanding and great teamwork in every aspect of their lives. Perfect symbiosis.

Then the ending comes and for some reason they're kissing and yes, despite my fervent desire to see them acting like bunnies, I need a build-up and logical development.

How did that change occur? What's "Thanks for everything"? I think I'm missing a paragraph or two.
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I'd love some dark chocolate pudding with Booth if you want to whip some up :P Great one-shot. And as great as being at the game is, you can't really beat the comfort of your own home. It's just too hard to do.

Good job!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Aww, that was really sweet.

Terrific job!

Leah
iamwriter chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Once again, you have made the ending of an episode and expanded it to where my little shipper heart wants it to go. Thanks!
Shards-of-Wishbone chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I love how comfortable this story felt. ) Nothing like kicking it back at Bones' place and watching the game with a good meal.

Lovely.

Wishbone
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Very cute story. :)
Rin22 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Love it! Great stuff, made me feel all warm and fuzzy.
helenluvsboo chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
*fangirl squeal, accompanied by ridiculous happy dance*

Loved it :)
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Wow. Loved it.
celtic33 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
he shoots, he scores!

now we can have icing penalties if they want to enhance their foreplay with ice cubes

there would also be high sticking followed by man-in-the-crease situations ;)

I'm amazed at how quickly I came up with this because I'm not a hockey fan
25 | « Prev Page 1 2