Reviews for Breakdown
problemhunter chapter 4 . 4/9
No! You can't end it with a cliffhanger! Please update!
Nicki chapter 4 . 1/16
I know you told us not to.. But, holding my breath.. PLEASE UPDAAAATE!
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Please don't stop writing! KEEP UPDATING! I love this so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDAAAAATE! It's amazing! Can you update? Pleaaaaseee!
Sukuangtou chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I need to know what happens! Auuggghhh, poor Wolfram! I just want to hug him, though I doubt he will let me! ;)
karolinami132 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
wow i just love ur story plez get bord with the other story bec i wanna know what's gonna happen next !
Sukuangtou chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
EEEKKKKK! Keep writing! I love it! I wish I was as good as writing as you!
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Love this story to bits but I can say I was shouting at my computer at the end saying "You can't end it there!" in other words, I love this story :D
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Really good story so far, and don't beat yourself up, I think the song was well done :D
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
No! I can't help but hold my breath on this one! This story is crazy! And this chapter is very intense! You got to update this. This is a great story.
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
This is very creepy. It cast so much fears. I would wait for when you decide to continue on this so we get to find answers. Thanks for sharing.
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
This is crazy! Your writing is very provoking. And this chapter is very well written. In such a short passage, it shoot straight to heart. Great job. The song is intense, creepy...
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This story is very promising! I think the plot is brilliant and everything else is amazing. I do hope this story will be updated. Well, thank you so much for sharing.
kroscetish chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
hope..u'll finish this..

i want to kill yuuri..

let me! let me! kill that idiot!..gahhhh!

he's getting into my nerve..

if u allow me..

onegai...let me!

*laughs*

my poor wolfie-chan!*wail*

i'm being funny!..*laugh*
gkeeper91 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
What was that song? Did you write it? Haven’t heard of that before…and in this context, it was extremely creepy…

I’ve seen horror movies that have successfully incorporated chants into the plot to give everything a rather macabre tone. I’m not a fan of scary movies or stories for that matter, but oddly enough, I like what you did here. I think it made a rather harrowing one-shot, but I still would like to see the rest of the story.

One statement though - he whispered to the BUY crouched against the corner (boy crouched against…?)

It’s interesting to see what will become of this. It does suggest a very fascinating back story, so it's good that you actually continue this one...