Reviews for Breakdown
Dream's Light chapter 5 . 10/3
Please do. I'd love to read summaries and appreciate the offer. Far too many good stories just stop and leave us hanging. Thank you!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 5 . 6/12
Oh my gosh! This is just so sad! And here I am so excited I thought finally an update! Gosh! You're making me cry! I really wanna hate you right now! But can't. Oh, well.. I'm still very much trap and I don't think I'll ever be able to move on.
Thank you for everything you shared with us, makes me sad you're leaving the fandom, but hey thank you for everything again, don't forget to visit us from time to tie. goodluck with your life :) (L)
I understand your decision but i hope u can continue this story..
bibbiesparks chapter 5 . 6/10
please do it .
loki lee chapter 5 . 6/10
Hey man, thanks for the heads up.

We all move on. Heck, until about a week ago I'd long moved on from KKM. But suddenly I was hit by an arrow of nostlagia and fell in love with the characters all over again. So it happens! (Probably the only reason I clicked on this update tbh)

Thank you for not leaving your fans hanging. Thank you for giving us some closure. Thank you for all your work until now.

I wish you all the best, hope you continue to enjoy fandom and stay happy. If you ever come back to KKM, there's always a place for you.
I understand how you feel but i really want you to complete your stories even just to write the final chapter. Its really a waste to abandon your stories that we have followed and enjoyed reading it. Think this a closure to give us your follower to see the ending of what you' ve started and we will never forget you as a good writer. How about this?
problemhunter chapter 4 . 4/9
No! You can't end it with a cliffhanger! Please update!
Nicki chapter 4 . 1/16
I know you told us not to.. But, holding my breath.. PLEASE UPDAAAATE!
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Please don't stop writing! KEEP UPDATING! I love this so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDAAAAATE! It's amazing! Can you update? Pleaaaaseee!
Sukuangtou chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I need to know what happens! Auuggghhh, poor Wolfram! I just want to hug him, though I doubt he will let me! ;)
karolinami132 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
wow i just love ur story plez get bord with the other story bec i wanna know what's gonna happen next !
Sukuangtou chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
EEEKKKKK! Keep writing! I love it! I wish I was as good as writing as you!
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Love this story to bits but I can say I was shouting at my computer at the end saying "You can't end it there!" in other words, I love this story :D