Reviews for Kyo Kara Maoh: The next generation
helena s lynas chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
i 3 the drama!
helena s lynas chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
i think you have a good imagination, and i really liked this story :)
Renea chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
I love the sex scene! in touch me sooooo much. I like the fact that yuri really care for wolfram although they just lost their son Ryan . I like the fact that although everything is going on wolfram is still strong. :) :) :)
Renea chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I love this chapter . Yuri and wolfram seem so happy and really in love. They kiss really passionate in this chapter. I only have one word to describe this chapter AAWWSSOOMMEE !
Sakura Ishiama chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
its good and very well written i felt as if i were the characters i would like to read about Ryan being told about wolfram having another child with greta with him. it would be funny if you brought them to earth to see yuuri's parents and see their reactions to wolfram being pregnant and had given birth to a son and have an adopted daughter i think shori will be the most surprised though.
anon azure chapter 16 . 6/6/2012
I adore this... So now I'll be reading the sequel kay!
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
This story is pretty good!
shingekinoaddict chapter 16 . 5/29/2011
SUTEKI! NICE ! BRAVO! WONDERFUL! XD please update soon! I am begging you! TTTT
yuukii107 chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
that was a great story,,,, so nice to read a story beyond the original characters,,especially their sons and daughters,,hope the sequel could be longer,,hehe,,i just love reading your stories...
LadyTeldra chapter 16 . 4/11/2011
Have I told you that I love you and that your a genious? I absolutely love your story and will be reading the sequel as soon as I post this review. The 'silver'/'Sliver' thing is still bugging me(damn me for having a english teacher as a parent), but that paled in contrast to the actual story. Bravo, well done. Time to start reading the sequel.
LadyTeldra chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
You kept spelling 'silver' wrong and if I didn't mention something I would have gone insane. Other than that little pet peev, I'm really enjoying your work.
Shiary chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
lovely chapter! you made a mistake. its silver not sliver
Lollii chapter 17 . 6/30/2010
hey can i ask you something?is gwendal pregnant or gunter? and conrad and josak too ,i still confuse about the pure blood and demon blooding .hard to understand
kichou chapter 17 . 2/24/2010
yosh!

I'll wait for you hehe
jspgnh1234 chapter 17 . 2/23/2010
1. they are a good copel... somethimes i forget they arent in the manga... your relly good!