Reviews for Secret History
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
And there are the Titans from the show. *claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
One thing at a time, again and again, until the sharpest edges stop cutting one another.

*facepalms* That explains a fair bit about BB.

Raven certainly has a gift for words.

*grins* And so begins a series' worth of Beast Boy and Cyborg being bros.

Star is just a walking heartwarming moment, isn't she?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
And here is the source of her boundless confidence. Starfire has already seen hell. (And I thought this seemed familiar.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
And in a few years, an apocalypse is undone because Wally West can't stand to see a kid in trouble.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Am reminded of the "infiltrating the H.I.V.E." episode.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
That is exactly Beast Boy. *blinks away tears*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
...Yikes. This suddenly puts the entire show through a much darker lens. (That movie was pure Nightmare Fuel.)
Densharr chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
This chapter gives me a headache.

You're trying to make Teen Titans 'relatively' DCAU compliant, YET you completely destroy the last season of the series?
Kryalla Orchid chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
So... what's riffing?

I happened along. I think I can guess though. Nice chapter _.

Cheers

Kry
Elissar chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
Twas good, I enjoyed it ever so much.
RabulaTasa chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
I'm pretty sure Starfire is Galfore's bumgorf, and not the other way around. Just sayin'.

-John
timkhj chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
Interesting. I really enjoyed this piece. It's a very unique look at all of this, a very strong bit of writing. Great job!
Elissar chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
Cool. I'm really enjoying this story. Though you are a thief, and you know what we do with thieves...
GeekGirl2 chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
This is very interesting. Another very insightful chapter. :)

I like it very much, especially considering how it was shown in "Go!".

Far more adult and sophisticated like this. Even in captivity like that, thinking of how to work the situation politically and such. Heehee.

And a well planned escape, as well. Not just a growling berserk girl battering things randomly to get out, but listening for the guards changing and all of that.

I like it when it's acknowledged just how smart Starfire really is. She's not stupid, after all. She just doesn't understand a culture that isn't her own, always.
timkhj chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
Sorry I didn't get around to this story until now, but I'm glad I did. GREAT insight, excellent writing, love the depth.