Reviews for Making it Right
Harry-Ginny1234 chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
I really love what you have done with this story so far. I also hope that you can update soon.
Little Minamino chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Gotta love that butterfly affect...Anyway, I really like this story. I hope you'll be able to update soon. Keep up the good work!
The last blue Rose chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
you need to keep this story going, i like the new way that youve spun the "redo" plot
hogwartsjaguar chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
I love it already. :D
hypercell chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Also, another re-do (an AWESOME ONE!) Is Backwards with Purpose: Always and Always by Deadwoodpecker...:) this story looks good!
pentium415 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Good story! Please continue!
LilyLunaRose chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
Plz hurry up and review :( :)
lilyflower1345 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
I'm really interested to see where you're going with this. I like that you're having Harry tell his friends that he is from the future. I've never seen that done in a redo story. I really enjoyed reading what you have so far.
ForseenMystic chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
I love these stories, I can't wait for the next chapter. Nightmares of the Futures Past is an awesome story too and you're right it IS the original redo as far as I'm concerned. You should try Manipulating Destiny too if you haven't already, it's really well written too
zafaran chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
And that's he hell of unintended consequences. Epidemics are nasty business. The Dragon Pox virus must hide in the body like the Chickenpox virus does, but where reactivating Chickenpox gives you Shingles which has limited ability to spread beyond the person who's virus was awakened, the Dragon Pox must have been woken to even greater virulence by the combination of the Basilisk venom and Phoenix tears, and Dumbledore becomes the vector case for a new epidemic. And with it showing up *after* the game, means that every visitor that came to the game has the chance to carry it home and spread it to everyone *they* come into contact with. Which leaves very nasty potentials to come in the rest of the story. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Bobboky chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
nice
insanityismytrademark chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
i love it
Killapanda666 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
I've read a few time travel fics in my day and I have to applaud you on taking a different approach with how Harry meddles with the future as the present unfolds.

I was almost expecting you to have Harry lie to Ginny and the rest of them for at least a year before thinking that they were ready to know about future events. I am glad to have been proven wrong.

You having Harry come out and blatantly tell Dumbledore, Ron, Hermione and Ginny about his past future will make this an interesting read.

Update soon please
nightwing27 chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
good chapter
Ninpha chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Worst that the chamber secrest? Oh My...
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »