Reviews for Making it Right
fhippogriff chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Something's fishy. Is Dobby bringing Dragon Pox?
cooldood101 chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Oh crap.I wonder what the basalisc diseased.
HGRHfan35 chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
This is a cunnung tale you're weaving. Simply brilliant.

Although 'Fate's Debt' & 'Nightmare..' are also brilliant stories on their own they are quite lenghty and ...well, I don't know how to put it...m...a bit too longwinded, I guess.

I hadn't thouhgt about Dobby either and I am curious to see if he is the cause for this DragonPox or if it is a result from the basilisk venom colliding with the dorment virus in Dumbledores blood. I like that you don't Dumbledore-trash, although some are quite nice to read, because as I keep pointing out to others, if you have lived that long and had to make life/death decisions a lot of times and kill of the man you love it takes it's toll on a person. AD keeps telling Harry he can choose between what is right or what is easy and I'm sure AD didn't choose the easy way once after loosing his sister.

Anyway, fantastic story and I'm trying to find time to read your other stories, as well. I think it was Pooky who pointed me in this direction :).

b.t. you post on SIYE as well?

Until next time. Thanx you for the fantastic read. C
Comet Moon chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
Pandora's Box has awaken

Hm, viruses can mutate over time, why not mystical ones

The Baskillist was imprisoned for a long time

Plus Albus was in the chamber, wonder if his pervious bout of DP was the cause

Look forward to more

Ja ne

JIm
cshorte chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
Very glad Ginny and Harry were able to talk...and decide to be friends first. Glad that Sirius was freed earlier so that Harry could get to know him again. Uh oh an outbreak of Dragon Pox. Can't wait for the next update.
Herenes chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
Another second time around fic? I'm sure you'll do a grand job, as always.

Two points: the first second time around fic I remember was Second Time Around and abandoned fic by Tim. Secondly... Rouge Bludger? Does the red make it easier to see? :p
ProfessorChris chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
Another great Chapter... I am glad that Harry was able to win the game and also mess with Draco a little :).

I am glad that Harry and Ginny had a chance to talk and that he was quite willing to wait as long as it needed for Ginny to be comfortable with everything that she had learned. At least they can be friends which should help their relationship grow as they spend time together.

Will be interesting to see how the Dragon Pox spreads and what effect it will have.
omega13a chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
An interesting turn of events. I don't see how it is possible unless it was something Harry brought back in time with him... Hope nobody dies because of it.

Anyways, interesting story, looking forward to more.
chipmouskin chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
yes! hurrah for updates. (x

I found a few weird sentences in the beginning:

"As October approached in much the same manner as it had in Harry’s memories, wet and windy." I don't think the As at the beginning should be there.

"...the revelation that the Slytherin team was sporting new Nimbus 2001s we blunted by the fact..."

That's it. Anyway, great chapter, again. I'm glad Ginny's feeling less funny about things now. :D

Can't wait for the next update.
imgonnadie chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Excellent story so far. Please do continue to write.
fhippogriff chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Well, what is fanfiction if not a fresh take on a canon (or fanon)story. And it's definitely fanon to have Harry go back in time and keep it hidden from everyone. I think most authors build up to the "denouement" of Harry as time traveller, and then drop the story... no more plot. I like your take on this genre. I wonder what's wrong with Ginny... is it just that she's having a hard time wrapping her mind around being married to Harry, or is there something wicked this way coming...

Looking forward to more.
rekahneko chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
Fun set up to the story!

I am looking forward to seeing how things work out differently this time.

(-:
Talah chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Another great chapter! Looking forward to more! D
wizmage chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
This a great story so far. I would like to caution you about the downfall of a lot of time travel stories. A lot of time travel stories end up going six months between updates. Please, do not do this if you can help it. When you go six months between updates it is very hard to stay interested. If you notice most of the time travel stories you mentioned are not complete. I know of only one that is complete, and that is Backward with Purpose. I enjoy your story because it is very unique. Another story came to mind while i was writting this, it was Harry Potter and doing it write. So i just wanted to warn you of thedownfall of a lot of time travel fics. I am not saying they are not good stories because they are. I am not sayingthat i do not read the updates because i do. I am just saying that it is very hard to stay interested because you almost have to read back over the entire story to make since of it. So please update soon.

P.S. This story is really good. You are greatauthor, especially with the suspense. I am curious about what will happen next.
Chris Shook chapter 3 . 10/3/2008