Reviews for Making it Right
drmcatcher chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Hi, MrIntel! Interesting story so far. Transitions are good. Good character descriptions. Please check your word choice. I don't think you can inflame some, although you can anger them. MAybe the proper word is incite. I can't find the exact quote again but it has something to do with inflaming Ron and a Ron-Hermione argument begins. Please check out my fics and tell me what you think. Cheers!

drmcatcher

Look forward to more

Ja ne

JIm
cshorte chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
i think it is great that harry told everybody that he is from the future. But what i don't understand is why he told ginny they were married in the future but didn't tell ron and hermoine that they were married? Still, great update! Hopefully ginny will come around.
chipmouskin chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Hmm. My only question is, if Harry won't tell Ron and Hermione about their relationship in the future, then why did he tell Ginny about the two of them being married? Won't that compromise their relationship as well? Or is Harry just confident in the fact that he already loves her, so it'll work out?

Plus, I know he doesn't want to keep secrets from them.

I can't wait for the next update! I'm eager to see what happens next.
ProfessorChris chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Ah another great Chapter... I am glad that Harry told the others, I hope that Ginny will come around soon but can understand why she was upset.

At least they have been able to deal with the Basilisk...
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Great chapter-I'm glad Harry told his friends what was going on. Interesting that you've got Dumbledore being bitten by the basilisk, how will that change Harry?

And poor Ginny, being told that her huge crush will one day marry her-must be a major stressor in her life. I hope she can deal with it, but then, this IS a H/G story, so I assume she's able to incorporate that knowledge into her worldview soon enough.

Anxiously awaiting another chapter!
nightwing27 chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
yeap riddle's slave malfoy is not going to be happy
Phil Boswell chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Another interesting variation on a visit to the Chamber. I've seen the idea of Harry talking to the Basilisk before, and I've seen it work out both ways (the rather wonderful Sangre in the Dangerverse springs to mind) but I don't recall anybody thinking to use a rooster before.

Not surprising really that Ginny should be disconcerted by the revelation, but I hope she doesn't go too long before at least talking to Harry. You seem to be having them take it very slowly and carefully, which is good, but at some stage Gryffindors have to summon their courage and charge ahead for fear of simply missing their opportunity. I have no worries your Harry would pressure Ginny into anything, but she needs to find that out before her own insecurities do her damage. We must bear in mind that she's not so very distant from the lonely little girl who started writing in that Horcrux-Diary.
ilikepie2013 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Good story -looking forward to more!
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Ooh, great start! I like redo fics that allow Harry and Ginny to get together early. And, I'm especially looking forward to one from the brilliant author of Consequences of the Heart!
Worldmaker chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Interesting start.
cshorte chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Interesting start! Can't wait to read more.
Brian chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
You've made a great start on your story. I do hope that you do make it right. )
mary-v chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Intriguing... I quite like where this story is headed and you are doing a good job of the "repeat" so far!:) I'm just curious to know if there will be a 'butterfly effect'...

I'm anxious for more!

Maria
ProfessorChris chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
This is certainly an interesting start to the story... I am looking forward to seeing what happens, hopefully his honesty will not backfire on him and cause a rift with Ginny, that would be almost as bad as what happened before I think...
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »