Reviews for Making it Right
Talah chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Awesome! Great start already! I've read several "redo" stories myself and

I'm glad your taking the approach that all of those I read haven't. It's

good to see a story where Harry isn't afraid to tell people what he knows

and whats going down. Most people like to write in these type of stories

that if Harry starts telling important people he knows, they will think

hes crazy or something, so it's put off and put off and put off until late

in the story. People also like to write that *time* tries to fight back

and causes worse things to happen then normal if things are changed, and

I think that's BS. I hope you don't write the story like that _. As far

as Harry being powerful, its to be expected. Knowledge is power, and he has

all his skills and knowledge with magic from his memories, which is a major

one-up on the rest of his peers. Looks good so far, and I'll be looking

forward to updates.
chipmouskin chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I really like where this is going so far. I'm glad Harry is being upfront with everything that's happening - it was always so frustrating that he kept everything to himself.

I can see how this will create problems though - how will it affect things now that he's managed to stop Ginny from opening the Chamber and Malfoy from using the Vanishing Cabinet?

I guess we'll see though. (:
solar1 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Good start, I have great expectations for this story! I have been disappointed so many times by people who start a good story and then stop updating...Good luck
a fan chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Your off to a great start. I can't wait to see where your going with this.

Nice H/G interactions. nothing felt rushed there, like Harry both wants to ease into things for Ginny since she is 11, and but still does not want to hide anything from her.

Can't wait for an update.
cooldood101 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Good chapter,but there are a few things I didn't understand from the first killed wasn't it part of the plot?
Bobboky chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
cool
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
oh man this story is good keep up the good work right now I'm starting to own story but I'm stuck at the names of death eaters class mates and name of spells I know the most important ones but I'm no that good of a speller on some and I need the info of the spells but I hope I can start writting it's a soul bond story of harry/ginny
Skippy Agogo chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
A very good start to the re-do story. I'll be looking forwards to how the story goes...
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
nice star at least harry has a second chance to do stuff right this time I hope you don't redo or stop this story it's good I hope
Phil Boswell chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
What an interesting start. I'm glad that your Harry is aware of just how inappropriate it feels to feel as he does towards Ginny with such a huge effective age gap between them. I'm also glad that he's managed to explain everything. I just hope that Dumbledore and Ginny believe him as they appear to do, and that the latter doesn't feel pressured into anything thereby.
Clay Pidgeon chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Harry's jumped right in to the middle of things here, hasn't he? I look forward to seeing how this particular second chance unfolds.
Comet Moon chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Not just worms

Flobber worms.

But that's half the fun.

You have a hit here.

Look forward to more

Ja ne

Jim
DeliaDee chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I like the changes you made to the familiar "do-over" scenario. The traditional take of going back to the day he got his Hogwarts letter has been done to death and they all seem the same to me. I like this change and the fact that he's being honest. I do worry about him and Ginny. After all, she now knows that Harry is really 10 years older than he appears - at least in every way except the physical. I can only imagine how weird that would make their interactions. Good work, though. I definitely look forward to reading more.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5