Reviews for Canned Primate
RandomCheeses chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Aww... *sniff* Sweet story. Have no idea why I'm tearing up but I am. Have I told you that your stories are made of Awesome?
Chocky chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Fantastic!

These quotes are awesome. Two have struck me on just this reading:

But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

This last comment so much reminds me of the Doctor. :) He must have such an imagination to keep travelling.
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
I quite like this, particularly the quotes.

It was rather enjoyable.

Well done.
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Hey! Hadn't expected you to add anything to this! But I think it was a great idea - gives a lot more background to your fic, in retrospect. And you have to love the quotes! I know I do. :) Great stuff, Laura!

-Dots

ps. Makes me think of my astronomy class. And don't get me wrong, that's a good thing! I like my astronomy class. :)
Otter Child chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Very cute! Good job! And good characterization!
boxerboo chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
'Canned Primate' lovely descriptor. Made me smile.

Tell me, does the 'signal watch' go 'zee-zee zee-zee' a la Jimmy Olsen/Superman?

Nice story.
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Interesting! I enjoyed reading! Keep up the good work! Love the little quote at the end!

-Dots