Reviews for Emerald Twilight
Potter de Snape chapter 24 . 4/29
I quiet like it! i haven't read to many cross with this paring, for some reason normally i put harry with jake, but i realy like this story. Even though it's a shame you are not going to continue. Let me know if you have publish a sequel in any other place or if you have any recomendation for a god reading, i normally ship Harry/any mal but i love the fics were James is alive and plays the overprotectic father even though i haven't found any good one finish yet...
Rain-dew chapter 24 . 4/25
One of my most favorite fic of HP/Twilight crossover ever!
Beth9891 chapter 24 . 4/3
Wow this was so good! I put it off because I thought it would just be a twighlight canon only with harry potter characters. While there were similarities there was enough differences and unique characterizations to make it hard to put down :-)
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 4/2
Like this so far, so glad you didn't simply substitute harry for bella etc etc. Glad u are keeping them unique characters :-)
Zoe Starlit chapter 24 . 3/8
When are you going to post Emerald Moon?
R. A Cross chapter 24 . 3/6
Emerald moon please
Krystal chapter 2 . 3/6
Your writing is good, and although I'm not a fan of Twilight I've found that I've enjoy what I've read so far, so congrats, that is serious commendation coming from someone like me who despises what that particular author did to vampires (It think her version should have been just a species of Fae rather than vampires). What I personally had trouble swallowing about your version of Harry is how utterly rude he was on multiple occasions. Yes, we all loathe the Dursley's but the Petunia on the plane, a practical stranger, did not deserve such derision. I'll admit, I prefer Harry as the tough, independent, slightly anti-social, gentleman. In my mind he has always been so incredible because he was such a good and genuine person who managed to deal with the terrible hand he'd been dealt with an incredible lack of complaint. I have little to no problem with Harry being homosexual (I've never thought of him being blatantly anything sexually but to each their own), but due to his attitude, I have trouble thinking of him as 'Harry Potter'. Still, like I said, I like your writing, and it makes the entire story worth it. Love it so far, and I completely adore the idea of Severus as a step-dad.
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 3/5
Are you going to be making a sequel? Just skip new moon unless you are adding Bella to it cause I'd hate to see Harry and Edward split.
Sometimes I think this whole fanfiction is a troll, purposely meant to follow all rules that make writing filthy crap.
This shit is so ridiculous it doesn't seem true. This is a joke right? NOBODY can write such shit if they're trying even remotely. NOBODY.
WHO THE FUCK RECOMMENDED THIS SHIT TO ME?
Dear author, no offense, but you need to grow the fuck up.
Observer chapter 6 . 2/11
Fanfiction has never seemed so apparent that it has been written by a fan.
Your writing is childish and immature. Harry Potter has no character development, is shallow and is honestly, quite mean-more so than the mean girls Hermione and Cho. Edward is fucking stupid.
Frankly, this piece of writing of yours is the worst. The others I quite liked.
Why do you have to purposely go and make your main protagonist so unlikable and revolting?
I wouldn't be friends with 'this' Harry Potter if someone paid me.
Overall, all I can say-
Stupid, shallow fan service.
Thank God there is no Emerald Moon.
I didn't think it was possible, but with every chapter I find myself hating Harry more and more. He's even worse than Bella - a feat I hadn't thought possible until this fanfiction! : )
thehereandnow33 chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
Where's emerald moon? :(
Hobble Gobble chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Wow, I'm surprised at how well these two stories mesh together. You did a fantastic job. I'm excited to continue reading this.
tat5934 chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Thank you for this amazing story!
2,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »