Reviews for Emerald Twilight
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 1h ago
Are you going to be making a sequel? Just skip new moon unless you are adding Bella to it cause I'd hate to see Harry and Edward split.
Sometimes I think this whole fanfiction is a troll, purposely meant to follow all rules that make writing filthy crap.
This shit is so ridiculous it doesn't seem true. This is a joke right? NOBODY can write such shit if they're trying even remotely. NOBODY.
WHO THE FUCK RECOMMENDED THIS SHIT TO ME?
Dear author, no offense, but you need to grow the fuck up.
Observer chapter 6 . 2/11
Fanfiction has never seemed so apparent that it has been written by a fan.
Your writing is childish and immature. Harry Potter has no character development, is shallow and is honestly, quite mean-more so than the mean girls Hermione and Cho. Edward is fucking stupid.
Frankly, this piece of writing of yours is the worst. The others I quite liked.
Why do you have to purposely go and make your main protagonist so unlikable and revolting?
I wouldn't be friends with 'this' Harry Potter if someone paid me.
Overall, all I can say-
Stupid, shallow fan service.
Thank God there is no Emerald Moon.
I didn't think it was possible, but with every chapter I find myself hating Harry more and more. He's even worse than Bella - a feat I hadn't thought possible until this fanfiction! : )
thehereandnow33 chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
Where's emerald moon? :(
Hobble gobble chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Wow, I'm surprised at how well these two stories mesh together. You did a fantastic job. I'm excited to continue reading this.
tat5934 chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Thank you for this amazing story!
tat5934 chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Oh no! Fucking Riddle! Poor James...
tat5934 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
I'm so happy for Neville and Jacob!
tat5934 chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
Wow! That was hot!
tat5934 chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Oh no! Troubles in paradise!
tat5934 chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
This is one of my favorite chapters! I love that Edward is so possessive! It's so cute!
tat5934 chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Aww! That's so sweet!
tat5934 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I loved! I loved that Harry is not at all like Bella! It makes your story even more interesting :-)
2,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »