Reviews for Emerald Twilight
Procrasty chapter 24 . 1h
It's sad to see that you haven't been on in a while. But I understand you probably have other things to do. Even so, I wanted to write this review in hopes that if you ever do make it back on, even just to check in, you'll see this. I appreciate your writing very much, many of your stories I've read countless times. This story in particular had me amazed on how you approached the crossover. Not many Twilight/Harry Potter stories have Harry, or anyone else non-magical, so that was definitely interesting. What really blew my mind was how instead of staying with all the same characters from Twilight, you included characters from the Harry Potter in their place. Genius. I thought you did this splendidly well, following the overarching plot of Twilight, yet having your own twists with the different characters. I particularly found it amusing with both Cedric and Edward being included, you usually only see one or the other (For fandom reasons). I also immensely enjoyed the rewritten chapters with the different perspectives. I sure hope that maybe you'll find the muse to continue this story, or any story here. Sorry for such a long review. :)
CrystalLover15 chapter 24 . 5/27
I love ur story and I'm looking forward to the sequel I don't care if u write it on year 2020 or something as long as I can get to read it someday
CrystalLover15 chapter 8 . 5/26
Edward gave him a smirk. Harry longed to stick out his tongue. "Chit." He hissed under his breath, causing Dr. Cullen to fix his face to keep from laughing and Edward's smirk to turn into a white grin.

I think you have a typo there maybe u typed white instead of wide? Or maybe u really meant white grin but I just can't imagine it. Sorry I usually ignore errors but white grin just bothers me I keep imagining things! (Its mostly horror and I dislike horror movies)
AngelxCloud chapter 23 . 5/12
Angel: i die every time i read 'emmett tossing' and i love it!
AngelxCloud chapter 22 . 5/12
Angel: lmao i love alice "i wondered who'd be slapping..."
Cloud: it's been HOURS
Angel: the chapters are long, hush it's almost (sadly) over
AngelxCloud chapter 17 . 5/12
Angel: I KNEW THAT TOM WAS GOING TO BE THE NEW BLOODY TEACHER! I KNEW IT! I TOLD YOU, CLOUD!
Cloud: yes, you did, now stop screaming
Angel: I CANNTTTTTTT
AngelxCloud chapter 15 . 5/12
Angel: i wondered when Tom was going to appear...but i don't know if i like Riddle going after him...I love that Ship too much for riddle to just be denied like he was lol but the story is complete-
Cloud: one of the reasons you even chose this story...
Angel: HUSH! i said i was sorry! ANYWAY! and it is perfect as it is! NOW! Cloud? COUCH if you don't behave!
AngelxCloud chapter 13 . 5/12
Cloud: Angel is not fully functional at the moment...she seems to be on the ground...convulsing? Shaking? Dying? I don't know, but she isn't making any soun- *Angel pops up* GAH!
Angel: I'M..*gasp*...FINE!...i just couldn't BREATHE lmaoooo i can see Emmett being thrown several times and loving it even more each and every bloody time
you literally had me in tears i was laughing so bloody hard! XD Cloud didn't know what to do..and now he's sulking because i scared him...on with the next chapter!
This is your Heichou speaking chapter 1 . 4/20
Aaaw, and no sequel? Is that still a thing or...?
nina chapter 24 . 4/15
Really nice story. There were moments when I almost fell of my chair laughing...
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 24 . 3/17
You're welcome, I did very much enjoy this.
LOVE chapter 24 . 2/27
This was amazing and I LOVE that you did James Potter justice. He loves Harry more than anything in the world. In fics its usually ALWAYS about how great Lily is while James gets openly ridiculed or swept under the rug. Truly I love this so much. I look forward to reading the rest of your fics.
NOOOO chapter 14 . 2/27
From the books and in fic, there's just nothing in the world that will make me like Jacob. Idk what it is but he's just so annoying and ugh, no.
Aidrian-Nite chapter 24 . 2/3
I've enjoyed this so much but I can't help but wonder whatever happened to that sequel?
Jasamiel chapter 24 . 1/19
Hi, I hope you'll post the rest, I'm looking forward to knowing what circumstances will make Harry transformed.
2,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »