Reviews for Emerald Twilight
ChocoholicWriter chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
Damn it! I was hoping they were going to kiss. *pout* Maybe next chapter *crosses fingers hopefully). Love the interaction between Harry and Edward and the fact that Edward's gearing up to tell Harry his secret. Update soon please.
yaoi kitsune chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
SQUE, god this story is amazing, can't wait for more...an edward/snape showdown seems to be approaching :D
louey31 chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
just so you know, i've read hundreds if not thousand of HP fics and love the twilight series and i can honestly say this raks in the top ten of my favorite. I like htat you update quickly and that you write wonderfully. I can't wait to read more.
lady.edgecombe chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
I thought at first that Edward could read Harry's thoughts because of the comment Carlisle made about Edward hearing him say thank you. But that isn't really true. Doesn't Carlisle know that Harry's thoughts are not readable or is Edward the only one that can't. I am still not clear on this. I do think that Edward and Harry should end up together but much later in the story. Can they be together if he is not turned? I guess he would have to be since you wouldn't want Harry to age as Edward doesn't. I think you have written Severus totally in character and that works well with the story. Is Lily going to get pregnant? I really can't see Sev as a dad but maybe...
Eternal Cosmos chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Hiya! Another cool chapter, and this time Edward touched Harry a lot more, even held him in his arms! Whoop! lol

It would be cool for Harry to be turned, but even if he isn't it would be alright. I mean, Edward could feed off of Harry (Harry would willingly offer, of course) and maybe Edward would prefer Harry to be hot, rather than cold? The difference in body temperature would be sexy...Man, can't wait until they kiss, the tension between them is already huge!

Take care and update as soon as you can!

Eternal Cosmos
Len chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Yehey! You did update the next day. Aww...I really like Jacob. I hope that he could like Harry as well as it was in the book though I got annoyed when He imprinted with Bela's daugther. Draco as Leah? Who would be Sam then? How about Blaise? Will he be in the fic as well?

Update soon!

Len
lady.edgecombe chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
I am a little confused. What happened during the accident that caused Edward to be able to hear Harry's thoughts? Was it the experience itself or something else? It is obvious they are some sort of soulmates.
ChocoholicWriter chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Personally, I would like Harry to not be turned. As I've never read the books, I'm not sure if that's a big canon no no, but most fics where Harry is sought after by a vampire always end up with him being turned and it would be nice to have Harry remain human for a change. By the way, not sure if Jacob was mentioned in an earlier chapter, but I can't for the life of me think who he is. Also, I know Leah Clearwater hasn't been mentioned so could you just explain who she is, please.

I absolutely can't stand Rosalie. I'm not sure if in the books Rosalie is crushing on Edward or not but that's how she's coming across to me. She's such a bitch. I mean, what's not to love about Harry?

Severus is so in character its unbelievable. The thoughts Edward hears are just the sort of thing he would say in the HP books. Lily's a little annoying. Maybe its because Harry's her only child, but she babies him an awful lot. Its quite nauseating, actually.

I love James. I adore the relationship he has with Harry, its the sort I would have expected if James and Lily had been alive in the HP universe. Where's Sirius and Remus, though? Would like to have them pop up at some point.

Lovely three chapters. It is a bit tedious having to read the same chapter from a different POV but I can see why you're doing it.

Update soon please.
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
dude i totally love it!

lol

but plz plz plz plz plz please dont make harry as stupd as bella. bella pissed the fuck out of me in the books especially the last one...
Tigerchica3363 chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Aw.

Edward is in love.

]

Will Edward end up leaving? And will Harry forgive him for it?

Will Rosalie end up causing trouble?

So many questions...

and I have to wait for the answers

so

update soon.

PS I vote that Harry be turned. This way, Edward and Harry can be together forever. But please don't make Edward be bitter about it. Please get them together soon!

They're so cute

]]
baduk chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Absolutely love this story and really appreciate the fast updates. I also love how you alternate POVs between Edward and Harry with the chapters; first time I've ever seen it like that, but definitely like it. But danggit, I don't wait until Tom finally makes it into the story. What can I say, I'm absolutely obsessed with Tom/Harry whether it's one-sided or requited, lol, their relationships are always interesting, well, if it's well done.
tinkita chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
Great chapter! I hope there will be many more in the near future!

cu

tinkita
inactiveaccount1234567 chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
Umm... my review became too long and I don't know if there is a word limit for reviews so I'm just going to P.M. it too you. LOL I'm completely in love with this story though!

Naomi. : )
lazycrazykitten chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
So...you're not getting your reviews and I'm not getting my alert, well this just sucks. Anyway, great chapter that's not really a chapter *giggles* I love it!
amimochi123 chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
Stupid FFN, I'm not getting any alerts. Or PMs or anything. I just happened to find that you updated! As for turning Harry, I think you should! I love vamp!Harry. I personally haven't read Twilight, so I don't know what it would entail though. I just think it would be nice for Harry and Edward to have more interaction without being hindered by Harry being a human.
2,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »