Reviews for Siren
MidgeVS5 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Hey that is a great story to brighten a dreary Friday afternoon. Loved tied up sexy Sam. Loved Dean worrying about what his little brother was seeing and feeling. And loved the final few lines of conversation between the boys: Sam needing a cold shower, Dean not wanting to hear that, and finally the puppy dog eyes comment. Brilliant.

Wish you'd write more sexy stories - I'd read them, especially if they're half as good as this one.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
There was so much to enjoy about this fic. But I guess what stood out for me was the moments where we learnt how much Jess meant to Sam. I'm really intrigued how they were as a couple, what drew them together and those little things that Sam loved about Jess. You did a fantastic job of weaving these into the fic alongside Sam knowing but not wanting to know that this wasn't his Jess.

The feel of the fic was almost magical. Very fluid and dreamy and it made it easy to see how hard this must have been for Sam, how difficult it was for to break through her spell.

The ending was all kinds of perfect. The teasing and banter (“A cold shower”), the concern (“You hurt?” Joking aside, Dean was all business) and that wonderful 6th sense that these boys have for each other ("Maybe I know what to listen for”). Wonderful fic, I very much enjoyed it and I'm thrilled that I found it! Take care, Madebyme
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
AW Hun this was friggin awesome, in every way!

Loved how spot on Sam and Dean were and how he battled over lust and love and grief! AWW

brilliant talent you have hun!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aw, now this is a siren fight I can handle. Poor Sam...he really was the classic victim with regard to Jess at this time in the show's timeline. He has much biger losses behind him now, but in this moment, Jess would have been all...except that he still needs Dean as much as ever. And Dean is teh perfect backup in every way. Also loved how you pulled in Caleb here (and Pastor Jim in "Finding Sam"). So glad you're writing in this fandom!
abni chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow, this is one awesome story! Brilliantly written, vivid descriptions and you have the boys down to a T! Love the way you switch between the boys, it works perfectly to keep the readers riveted to the story, forcing them to read on, to know what happens.

Love love love the ending, how Sam knows Dean is there 'knowing what to listen for', and Dean being there for him, supporting him both physically and emotionally. And then you end it all with making us chuckle at 'a cold shower' and then Dean envying Sam the power of the puppy-dog eyes.

Brilliant story, both in terms of style and content - I hope you write more, I'd love to read more stories from you!

Angela-Marie chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Really nice work. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
firebunee chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Ah... I just love reading what ever you write! And I love Smallville and Supernatural. (SIGH) That was great... made me a little warm but great. Thanks bunches and keep up the great works that I am sure will follow!
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I feel like I should take a cold shower after reading this. There were so many things that I liked about this story. It was sensual but tastefully done. It displayed Sam's pain from losing Jess well. I liked Sam's internal dialogue along with Sam and Dean's dialogue when they were trying to determine what was killing all these men. I loved Sam's description of how Dean smells. I liked the poem at the beginning of the story. It was an excellent way to start things off. Excellent job writing Sam's struggle to resist the siren. I did actually see the Aquaman pilot on AOL TV. I did enjoy it. This was a very well written story.
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I've said it before and I'll say it again...AMAZING!