Reviews for Wicked
jean.say.hi chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
That was so so beautiful
LostinTime chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Beautiful!
Rush Limborg chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Very good! Interesting to see Giselle as motivated as much by her desire to do the right thing as by her wish to remove her pain. In a tragic way, it was her love for Robert that led her to do this. Romantic and Tragic. But we who saw the movie know, of course, it does get better.
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
*gapes in silent awe, hand clutching fabric over heart in a death grip*
*explodes into frantic waves of pure joy*
This was AMAZING! OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU! THE ANGST WAS PERFECT! I adore this the burning passion of a million dying suns. I am going to favorite this, maestro. You are an artist.
Lolasonya27 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I love it:)
MoonKent chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I really like this! You've really encapsulated the inner thought processes of Giselle while keeping them both logical and in-character. It makes a lot of sense, especially given Giselle's origins, that once she realized that she couldn't be the heroine, she was in danger of becoming the villain, and that she took the apple knowingly.

I have to say, the one thing that I didn't like was the last name for Robert. I don't know, Robert Phillip just doesn't seem to flow together all that well to me.
bye123456789 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Whoa-oa-oa!
This was lovely! And perfect! I lovelovelove the way you write Giselle - it's amazing! All of her feelings are transferred beautifully and realistically and perfectly. Her thoughts on Robert, on Edward, on Morgan, Nancy, everything! And then the reason why she takes the apple at the end - just perfect.
Five stars, this was truly excellent. * * * * *
- Irma xoxo
yay chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This seems a lot like what Giselle might have been thinking.
HiroLemonFan chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Makes it look like she was willing to kill herself.
Inki Feathers chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I thought you did a lovely job capturing the inside of Giselle's mind-I could not imagine anything better than what you wrote. I saw this as Giselle's "coming-of-age" story, in a sense. Nicely done!
Andy 46587 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I always thought of that apple as a metaphor for teen suicide.
sleepysquid chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
:D Beautiful writing!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
So wonderful. You made Giselle a living, breathing character, showing how she matured throughout the story.

Thanks for sharing this!
LadyArin chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow, great job at capturing what Giselle's thoughts were likely to be.

It would be nice to see a resolution piece, where she realizes that being in love with Robert doesn't make her a villain, but this is complete by itself. Good work.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Beautiful, just beautiful. You've really captured the transformation and maturation of Giselle's character throughout the film. My only quibble: the word 'guy' feels a bit anachronistic from Giselle, a bit too modern/slangy. Other than that, this is wonderfully done; I feel as though I can hear Giselle's 'voice' in your writing.