Reviews for Wicked
Blue embers chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is going on my favorites list right now!
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh, I like this look into Giselle's psyche, with her spiraling down into love with Robert which she sees as "wicked". Very nice!
Emartin chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
WONDERFUL! I re-watched this movie this weekend and have been "enchanted" with it once again. Your story was perfectly in character and written so well. I hope you will write more stories in the future, I would love to read them!
UnorthodoxC chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
this is really good! :)
servalcat chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Exquisitely expressed!
sweetfaithshootingstar chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I loved it. It was so profound and deep into Giselle thoughts. It was beautifully written. I love how you added Giselle realizing that Robert was the one- same looks and everything, and how the dance was so dreamlike. A very bittersweet story about love. Great work.
WICKEDLYENCHANTED chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
WOW ironic! Idina Menzel(Who plays Nancy.) was in a musical called Wicked!
aeliuned chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed it-and personally, a more mature (cynical?) interpretation of Enchanted appeals more than a bouncy, childish one when it comes to fanfiction.
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Loved it. I always thought the apple was a form of suicide. Nice to know I'm not alone...
Kat Bee Dee chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh wow...this was amazing! Enchanted is sincerely my most favorite movie ever and is held almost sacred in my own little world. It kills me to read some of these fanfics that just butcher it, but yours did nothing of the sort. I love the descriptions. I love the introspective point straight from Giselle's head. I only caught a very few spelling errors, and they weren't all that bad at all, just a "t" off of "thought", you know, stuff like that. You should write more Enchanted fanfiction, I really like your writing style! Being a writer myself, I like to exchange reviews on fanfictions and stories with writers similar to myself, so if you'd like (and haven't already) you should check out my two Enchanted fics. But I must say that if you don't like long reads, don't read my 75 chapter (and still going) fanfic, lol. I love your reflections on the movie and am really hoping you'll write another Enchanted fic for us! Your fic is a perfect length, you don't draw things out too long or cut them too short (as my 6th grade literature teacher would say: like a lady's skirt, it has to be long enough to cover the subject but short enough to still be interesting, rofl.) Anyway, congrats on writing such a good fic!

Yours truly,

The Enchanting Princess Katryn
Ogehsim chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Wonderful. Unlike so many of the pieces here you gave the characters... body, emotions, layers... And it's not crushing emo-angst but very beautiful bittersweet angst.

Good job!