Reviews for Romancing the Ninja
theYellowDello chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Super great, as always!
Terikel chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Hey there

You're really good; whoever Yuffie is dating, it's always so realistic *g* But I still love your VincentYuffie fic the most

The only thing that bothered me a little bit was the lack of desciption of Godo's new wife. I'm no fan of long descriptions but I somehow coudn't imagine her at all, as if she had a face without nose and eyes
Little Granger chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
So sweet! I love it! *.*

I love RenoYuffie fanfics! n.n

Thank you, thank you, thank you! xD!

Yuffie.
fringeperson chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
beautiful. just beautiful. I adore it.
blendedhappymeal chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
I love it!

This story is really adorable, with all the fluff and little details XD

They really do make the sexiest couple.

Oh, and i have to mention, i love the last line :D
Ally.will.eat.your.brains chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
I snickered when I read, "Take that Valentine." That has to be the best ending line I have read in a long time.

But of course Vincent/Yuffie will always come before Reno/Yuffie.

By the way, you've inspired me!

Bask in the pride of that! Ah hah hah.
Aveira chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
I think it was lovely, as usual. I really like your version of Reno/Yuffie together. I'm sad it's over...but it was a great read! Cowboy Bebop music and this fic equals: freaking awesome! :) Hasta, I'm rambling.
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
This was amazing... I just loved it )

Just hope you'll change your mind about not writing anymore RenoYuffie fics :P I love your writing style.
Tori128 chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Two words to sum it all up: Fucking brilliant.

Honestly I loved it! Thank you so much for writing this, you don't know how much I appreciate this :) Thank you thank you thank you! I cannot wait for more chapters and stories in the future! Awesome awesome awesome!

Tori
Forever Yours. Always chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
hahaha, don't worry, I'm a diehard VinniexYuffie fan too, but you did wicked good with this story. I loved the fluff! I could eat it like it was cotton candy. Yummy. XD Loved it so much! Going on my favorites!
The-Music-of-hands chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Ah,

This is adorable. Way worth the read, that's for sure.

just make sure that in due time you finish it.

I'll be waiting,

TMoh
Aveira chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Ok, see? They can be cute together! I absolutely love it, I like writting Reno...he gets a sense of humor and smiles. I love it and can't wait for the next one. I wonder how everyone will handle Yuffie dating Reno? Cid will blow his gasket, though Vince didn't seem to mind too much...hm. I can't wait for more! YAY!
Jillian Leonhart chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Aw...I really love made them cute in a hot way...

Keep up,and I can't wait 4 the romantic/smut .

And Reno in a coppter is so hot! Certainly Yuffie wouldn't pass a date in a coppter with a

The only thing that bother me a little, is the too kind if he acted more careless, it would that doesn't make me hate this fic.I love it!
strawberrysodapop chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This sounds really good! I'm loving it.

I'm excited for the next chapter.