Reviews for A Holiday Makeover
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
this chapter! Matt's inner monologue made me crack up!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
What? Is mimi pregnant?
Ilovemattishida chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
Awww the epilogue was so sweet. This was perfect. Love... It!
Ilovemattishida chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
emotional chapter. She needed to hear 'i love u' not 'want you'. Poor Mimi! Matt is really a jerk. It seems he just want to sleep with her.
Ilovemattishida chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
I'm was really hoping Matt doesn't take advantage of her like that and i'm glad he didn't.
Ilovemattishida chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Hot chapter. Matt is really a player. Mimi is right, the guys like thses are hard to trust. As much as i love matt i had to admit i'd try to ressist and stay away from him if i was in mimi's shoes.
Ilovemattishida chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Great chapter. Mimi sure did a great job of buying the same necklace for those bitches. It was funny.
Ilovemattishida chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Matt screwed up everything by unwillingly insulting her like that Poor mimi. I bet she thought he knew about her feelings for him which i'm sure she have.
Ilovemattishida chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
i hope she isn't pregnant. I think matt has a thing for mimi but he won't admit it to himself.
Ilovemattishida chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I was really in a mood to read a hot mimato fic and noticed i haven't read this story yet. At first i thought they are talking about something else like love*cough* making* hehehe.
jesiiiiiiiiiika chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
well I honestly thought that was really good!

you got me in a roller coaster of emotions! and the ending couldn't be any better! (i was kind of expecting more lemon but LOL it ended nicely so why not!)

keep up your good work!
issaxchan chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Hi! Though this piece of work was already completed for like, four years ago, I only just started reading it. I originally planned to review it once I've finished reading but I can't help my self to at least voice out my enjoyment of reading this particular chapter. I laughed out loud whenever Matt would think of something then say the opposite (i.e. Niether "Either.") Oh God! I've been looking for this kind of fanfic in Digimon! I'd usually end up with stories that are either too mushy or too "shoujo" for my taste. Others are just plain childish.

Anyway, good work! I'll post another review once I finished this (or better yet once I think a chapter was far too good not to leave a review). Ciao~~ 3
Mimato love 4ever chapter 16 . 12/20/2011
I've read these story 2 months ago i guess but didn't review this. I read your' Bet gone wrong' today and reviewed it just few minutes ago. So i thought i should also review this story cause i honestly loved it. This was awesome! You've potrayed both Mimi and Matt so differently and the best thing is it worked out well. Now i have to read your other Mimato fics. I'm excited to read them. I'm glad that most of your fics are complete so Thanks :)
Sukie 'Suu' Foxie chapter 16 . 6/12/2011
yay! i've finished reading this one.

and after reading this fic, i want christmas' coming soon...but, there're still 6 months to go *sigh*

anyway, you really did a good job on making this fic. though i dont like when matt invited mimi to his bed without saying what mimi want to hear, i thought he already knew what mimi want, but he's being a jerk there. so there you go, mimi's angry with him. again. but at least, he realized what went wrong and they made up. happy ending! i love happy ending :D

okay then. i'll stop my babbling here.

please keep writing. :)
shaqueena chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
aww this was a sweet n beautiful story matt & mimi where always my favorite couple good job :).