Reviews for The Darkness in Light
amber moana fan chapter 2 . 7/19
poor stella
I loved this chap
Thank u finally there r some good wrighter who do it on Stella.
Ur the greatest, right after me
I loooove it.
I just want it to be Stella don't care if it is Stella and Brandon
bloom2000 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
COME ON THAT SCARED ME TO DEATH! NEXT TIME TRY NOT TO MAKE HER LEAK PURPLE BLOOD!
bloom2000 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
WELL HERES A REVEIW! IT'S AISHA! NOT LAYLA!
leslie.alfaro.9843 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
i like your story
Daphne Ann Blake chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
i loved this chapter!
mary chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
it was a nice story
sasusaku-4everr chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
OMG! I totally love this story. I love how you made Stella turn evil then good. It was so sweet! Can't wait to read the sequel.
UPER STELL BRNDON FAN chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
wooooa this is one of the best historys my faboryte pat was whe they hadf famyli if you do not understet me is because i am learning enlish but i am 1of the FANS OF WINX CLUB AND STELLA & BRANDON -(SECRET)-I LOVE BRANDO HE IS HOT and GOOD WRITEGN
NoneActive chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is good, but I think you could add more detail and slow the story down a little bit. Like explain what there doing a Red Fountain. Also, I see that the story is done in third person, so I give you props for that,But make it more interesting.
Silver Crown chapter 12 . 3/10/2010
This is really good, update the sequel sometimes too, I'm reading it currently.
starla chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
are you going to start the story anytime soon? the series you've created is very good. the trailer is very descriptive and resembles a movie trailer! knowing you as a writer, you would make a fabulous story out of this. please continue.
starla chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
yay! it is almost springtime, whch means that the sequel could be comig out soon! i cannot wait to read it. stella should have to save brandon and defeat the witches all while she gets half of her powers back. please start the story soon!