Reviews for The Darkness in Light
i loved this chapter!
mary chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
it was a nice story
sasusaku-4everr chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
OMG! I totally love this story. I love how you made Stella turn evil then good. It was so sweet! Can't wait to read the sequel.
UPER STELL BRNDON FAN chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
wooooa this is one of the best historys my faboryte pat was whe they hadf famyli if you do not understet me is because i am learning enlish but i am 1of the FANS OF WINX CLUB AND STELLA & BRANDON -(SECRET)-I LOVE BRANDO HE IS HOT and GOOD WRITEGN
NoneActive chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is good, but I think you could add more detail and slow the story down a little bit. Like explain what there doing a Red Fountain. Also, I see that the story is done in third person, so I give you props for that,But make it more interesting.
Silver Crown chapter 12 . 3/10/2010
This is really good, update the sequel sometimes too, I'm reading it currently.
starla chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
are you going to start the story anytime soon? the series you've created is very good. the trailer is very descriptive and resembles a movie trailer! knowing you as a writer, you would make a fabulous story out of this. please continue.
starla chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
yay! it is almost springtime, whch means that the sequel could be comig out soon! i cannot wait to read it. stella should have to save brandon and defeat the witches all while she gets half of her powers back. please start the story soon!
starla chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
great prelude, i could picture it as a movie preview! so this time stella has to save brandon and by doing that they have to fight the witches. stella will do a very noble act by giving up her powers and fight for her own life to save brandon. i cannot wait until the spring for you the start the story.
DancingFool101 chapter 13 . 2/11/2009
Cant wait to see the new story!Hope it comes soons!
starla chapter 11 . 2/3/2009
i still love the story! now i think chapter 11: the battle of powers is my favorite chapter now. the darkness in light thing really comes together in the last two chapters. please try to put up a sequel if you possibly can and still an amazing story!
Samantha chapter 12 . 1/30/2009
I think my fave part is the end, It is just too good! this won't be long, I have to go to a light praide. E-mail me plase at as soon as you can! I love the story! This is better then By Fan Fiction!

I love the story! Bye! :) :) :)
starla chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
I LOVED it! the last sentence ended the story so profoundly but left it open to a sequel if there would be one. that brings me to another thing, i am sad that the story is over but i am so happy that there will most likely be a sequel. the story seemed to go soo fast that i cannot believe that it is over. choosing my favorite part of the is so hard because i loved it all; however, if i had to choose a part or parts it would be the stella and brandon momemts and the last 2-3 chapters. i have been really busy lately and have not had a lot of time, so this is the one thing i get to do with my little free time at the moment. i cannot wait to read the sequel!
fortuneprincess chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
wow... very good ending i really like it... hmm... if it was a girl it would have been more better to write a sequel making her a fairy like stella and all anyway u have done a great job. a lot of people donot even bother to complete their stories... anyway CONGRATULATIONS. u are awesome.
DancingFool101 chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
My favourite part was when the girls went back to the guy's good!Im can of sad that its over!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »