Reviews for Jealously
trick death chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
ahhh this great I would like it to be a longer story FCON this couple you manage it in a way that great
Amira chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh I just loved this! I just recently got into this pairing and was disappointed to notice how few fanfictions and fanart there are of this. This one shot was sweet, quite fluffy though, but I don't know how it would have worked otherwise. '
Raphael949 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
A lovely story! I may not like the pairing, still showing that you can keep people inerested in AmyxRaph, without leaning to the dark, perverted side that seems to haunt AmyxRaph fictions. You have some serious talent! Tres bon, mon ami!
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
The older female amended as she offered Amy a smile that was as fake as a picture of a conservatively dressed Ivy.

I love you so much for this line. Please make more of these!
Payaso360 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Nasty shit man
Anne Voda Hijme chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Amy begins as a greenish color of sorts then in

4 it is Red. Rapheal was blue then in 4 became

red as well. So yeah, color of eyes changed.

Anywho I loved the fact that Amy was so jealous.

It was cute and loved the way Rapheal responded

to that jealousy.
ibluecat00 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Write more fics with this couple .
idkwhattodowiththis chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I like this couple, and I think this one-shot ic ute. Although, I disagree with what you said about Cass/Raph. It happens to be another one of my favorite couple and trust me, it's not that popular. Most of them are written by one person. (A great author named Anysia)
Kinomoto-san chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I have to say, I really love this story. Raphael/Amy is my favorite SC pairing, and this is really the only one here, and it's awesome!
MazterofMythology chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow, a Amy and Raphael fic?

I saw so many Cass/Raph summaries I'm glad to see something different.

Though, this couple was unexpected, I actually like it.

Nicely written story I say.
teenageroadkill chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I loved it! So cute, the story and the pairing. Amy is one of my favorite characters, both because of her style of fighting and her attitude. I really enjoyed the story and the way Amy got so jealous and the way Raphael thought it was amusing. Glad he reminded her at the end that “After all there is not enough room in our world for another.” They're so evil & cute together, tee hee. ;)
Blue-Cat chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This was one of the coolest story I have read! XD it was so funny! I always wondered how Amy would look like if she got jealous... and it surely rocks! D love this part: 'but she gave no explanation about her recent battle against bedroom accessories. “My dear what on Earth possessed you to attack such innocent objects?” Raphael teased lightly.. I laugh so hard, i even cryed! XD You should write more fics with this couple D Amy and Raphael 4ever! 3 keep up the good work! D
DMSR chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Loved it. Loved it. Wonderful. I do agree about there being to many Raphael/Cassandra stories. I like Raphael/Amy and Raphael/Ivy. You don't see many of either. I really did enjoy the story. Nice job.
Fire Kunai chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I like it! Very different altogether and you make it work very well, needs a bit of cleaning up grammer/spelling wise but you already know so that well done!

I feel your pain _ I get a bit fed up of all the Raph/Cass fanfictions floating around as well