Reviews for Pushing Daises
Your writing is amazing, and everthing makes sense, and I just love your work. It's so good! So~ down to business. Can you write some more? Please! Please! Please! One more chapter? Oh please~ pretty please with cherry on top? Also maybe make butters parents a little more abusive, since that actually is how they are. Thank you so much! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Please make more chapters...fast!
darlingbuttercup chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
this is literally the best bunny fanfic i have ever head i am head over heels for this fic
i really really wish there was more because this is just beautiful
i love how you write for kenny
i love how you /write/
the way kenny behaves around butters is precious i just
its almost four in the morning and im just sitting here unable to get over this fanfic
i know you havent updated in a really long time but man
itd be like my birthday and christmas all wrapped up into one if you did
i love this fic so much im going to show it to all my friends
OMG I Killed Kenny chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Plz finish this story. I got so into it and when I got to the end I was like " thats it? That can't be it. There should be more". :( so plz think about it. This is actually a very good story. Plz I want to know wats next.
Oceanangel1412 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Again, awesome story. I love reading it. The way you write is very fun to read. I hope you continue!
oceanangel1412 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
This is very good so far. I hope you'll update soon!
lazydrawing chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
it's so sad that you're not updating this anymore...I was really enjoying this :C Your characterization is really good and the plot was getting great! Even if this is before 2010, it really is well written, even if you said that it is not a good work of yours, or something like that.

I really liked your style, it is really amazing and the plot really flows well.

The only thing that bugged me was the fact that you write Craig's name wrong. His name is Craig Tucker.
don'twannatry chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
That was really nice.:)
I like the way you write and how you impersonate Kenny.
The story kinda sucked me in and I wanted to read on and on haha :D Hope to see more !
Thy Blue Pen Cap chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
I like the story so far. Can't wait for more!
His Little LabRat chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Well, now, I am rather upset that you won't be updating (as to the fact of not owning your computer), but I can really relate to almost everything in your story in Kenny's rather philosophical sense. It's rather amusing, and has become my own current muse.

I wish you could update soon, but whenever works for you works for the rest of us.

Thank you for writing.
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Cartman and Craig are being deliciously evil. I LOVE IT! I don't know what it is, but evil/bastard!Cartman is much better than fun/happy/fatass!Cartman. Cartman coniving and evil thats all there is to it. Craig is a giant douche...and Kyle and Stan need to get their heads outta their asses before they wind up really hurting eachother...or Kenny's eardrums. I love this so I'm gonna be watching it now okay!
Doctorre chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Another fun story from tweekers. You're geting to be by go to girl for south park stuff now, ya know?
Kidiu chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Yes, yes, I'm reviewing! Will you update, then? I mean, it's been a while, but it's not too late, it's never too late! It hasn't gotten far, oh please, I'm begging you?
Tikal Tyrant chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
I love this story so far! Thank you so much for not making Kenny slutty. I can't wait till the next chapter!
owlkid chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Your fics read almost like a tv series- you set little details aside and leave them for later. And you make the characters have so many interesting quirks that enhance the story. Ugh, amazing chapter. Still wondering where Wendy's now-broken present is gonna contribute.. But yes. Awesome, awesome, awesome chapter. I love your Craig.