Reviews for Unnatural
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
i love the idea of this! if ur still up to it and havent started already, i say go for it!
Infinitechange chapter 11 . 1/25/2012
Very awesome story. -
Desiallen16 chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
oh my god i did not read the last chapter i was so depressed about sam dieing, i'm so sorry please forgive :(
Desiallen16 chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
i loved this story till the end now that sucked

but it was still a great story, till the end though
Kottori chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Wow just... wow i have to go to the next chapter! Thumps up
Kottori chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Wow this turns out to get really interesting! The other patients seem to fit well in this fic! They remind me of the Cons when patient 2501/Sam? is more Bot like! I like your story!
Kottori chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
As for Subject 2501 im curious its Sam! For wrath and patience im not sure yet! In the first chapter it was like Sam had a bit of a Decepticon and of an Autobot spark, but im not so sure anymore! I guess i have to continue readin ;-)
Kottori chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow that seems really dark! I like it ;-)
asm613 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
A VERY exciting chapter. Topped only by a Very emotional ending. A powerful mix of words and actions and emotions.
Vaako chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is a lot like district 9, cool.
Momokai chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Ok, I was gonna ignore this little bit, but its gotten so annoying I have to ring it up. You have paragraphs/lines from your other fic Owls and Larks or something, in this fic. Its like reading the same fic twice, and its a little annoying, it takes me from the world of THIS fic and makes me think about the OTHER fic.

Now, I love you as an author, I like the basis of your fics, I love inhuman Sam, but this is beyond distracting!

Other that that piece of profound bitching, -gives thumbs up- I love it!
gigihenry28 chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
I just noticed that you never said anything about Sam having shoes. Was that how it was meant to be or had i missed something?Lol, food for thought.
death and a red moon chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Really at this point I should just put all of your Transformers fics on my favorites cause I'm in love with them all! You do such a wonderful job!
SlvrCloud5 chapter 13 . 9/24/2010
I hope someone warned you about the lunatics lurking on , that try to get authors thrown off for violating grammar, or rating rules. This group has been largely targeting the Star Trek authors but there have been mass reporting, and the mods seem to have accepted the over critical groups word for it, in a lot of cases.

I am not trying to frighten, just you know, a heads up, because honestly I really adore your writing, and Bee, and Sam. It would be a horrible shame, if you had to leave, or deal with a lot of trouble. I'm hoping that won't happen, and if it did, you would find a different place for your fic, Livejournal? and keep all your fans informed. Grins, am looking forward to your updates. Take Care. -SC
Peya Luna chapter 13 . 9/23/2010
im definitely keeping my optics peeled! and thanks for keeping the original up.