Reviews for The Cullens Discover FanFiction!
Syraku chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
OH great and powerful authors of fanfiction kill me now and save me the trouble later.
Syraku chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
WHAT DA CRAP?
bookfreak1317 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
!

bella's pregnant!

bella's pregnant!

lolz... cant stop laughing
bookfreak1317 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
OMG! when i read the story bout jacob and emmett i laughed so much and the one bout the bear awesome! not trying to be mean to rosalie or anything, but she deserved it
Es-calators 'R' Us chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Heh heh, you should so put Renesmee in like all of them and freak the shit out of everyone.. Hehe, that would be funny! :L Anyway, please update soon! Wanna know what's gonna happen! (:
k3ll3nlutzl0v3r chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
I really did like although i didn't most of it, it had a good story line. i hope you update soon. THANKS FOR WRITING!

-k3ll3nlutzl0v3r-
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Lol I havent seen FMA but i understood most of it! Nice job!
smileycentral234 chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Hey, I have a friend Nick (we call him Stachniuk or Stachie) too who's so hysterically funny and random. Last Firday we were sitting with our group of friends. He was sitting at the "Head Hancho" seat (the spot at the end of the table (it's a rectangle)) and I was putting my foot on the table leg, and I didn't know his foot was already there at I kept hitting and brushing up against his foot, and he yells out really loud " Stop Trying to Seduce Me!" OMG I was so embarrassed especially because I'm the only girl in our group of friends... so everyone knew he was talking to me... and it was just a cherry on top because I think my crush heard him say it... sorry to bore you with my long and pointless story about my friend who is an amazing soccor player and who can do a crazy immitation of Cartman from South Park... sorry if I just wasted your time...

- Jennah
GreenEyesWannabe chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
oh I think you should do a Renesmee chapter. Oh and maybe a Jacob and Bella story, not that I ship that but it would be funny :)
Wow-zerz chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
This is freaking highlarious xD... "gay dog" LOL
Sakura Ukimura chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
This story is soo funny! Love it!
Death by Nutella chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Snickers - great story with the rose stabbing thing - snickers again. It was slightly erm... ridiculous o.o Don't be mad. Ha good idea though, xx
browneyedgirl713 chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
o i love fullmetal! its so cool! edward(fm not twilight) is amazing!
JessieAlphaXx chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
update soon
Hooded-Figurine chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
huh, none of them noticed vampire Bella and Nessie, loving this!