Reviews for Broken at noon
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Loved this story so nice to read good friendship stories!
gginsc chapter 52 . 4/15/2011
Why do you people write these heartbreakingly sad stories? I feel like crying. Great Job!
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 52 . 7/29/2010
i know i already reviewed this but i just finished reading it and i think it's amazing, there are a few spelling issues, but all in all its wonderful and so sad...as i told you, i love this fic and all the other ones you've written.
Arwin's vicious vampire horse chapter 31 . 7/29/2010
Beautiful. i love the whole story, i do have one question...what time-line is it set in? what i mean is, Aragorn is in Rivendell and he already knows all of the fellowship. the only time period i can think of is post-quest, but if it is post-quest then why is aragorn not in gondor? why is he not king? is it alternate universe? like when people ignore the time-line? either way its very nice.
Destined Darkness chapter 52 . 5/8/2009
aw that was sad lol i cried well not really actually i managed to stop myself from crying and i wasnt very happy that he died i kept expecting him to just wake up but he didnt and i was like aw that's sad and i mean i was like damn 52 chapters but i didnt even notice when i got to the laast one i was like wo i got there already, any way it was a very sad story i was very very sad and on the verge of tears lol still am lol any ways loved the story, though hated the sadness i hate sadness it really anoise me any ways tthhankks for writing
Mirach chapter 52 . 5/8/2009
I think there were a bit less then milions people, but to Aragorn it certainly seemed as milions :)

*reads further*

*gets to the end*

*dries the tears*

Oh, that was beatiful! I really cried in the end. And finally Aragorn found peace...

Thank you for the story, it was a pleasure to read, sometimes very sad and painful, and, knowing the story behind it, personal, too, but the end is full of hope and light after the dark story.
Mirach chapter 51 . 5/3/2009
I like the image of Aragorn in the 50th chapter. Do you think that the dreams can turn to good? I would say that the nightmares would last for while, but gradually, maybe, they can turn to good dreams, as he comes to terms with the loss, and the dreams about Legolas will be welcome as a sweet memory.
Theschnauze chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Very simple diction, and not intriguing at all.
Mirach chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Did you recieve my PM? There is a new system that doesn't need an email account.
Mirach chapter 49 . 4/29/2009
So Mora is the escort? That's good! Arwen should have an escort, too. Maybe even Gimli could go with them. Will you describe the whole jurney, or just skip to Gondor? Because if you describe the jurney, you will need some knowledge of the terrain. I think that they would travel on the west side of the mountains and go through the Gap of Rohan, and then to the east. How many chapters do you plan for this story?
Jedi Sapphire chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Oh... Poor Legolas! *sniffle* And poor Aragorn, too. He must be feeling terrible right now.
Mirach chapter 47 . 4/28/2009
Hm... You could say that the escort follows, and will catch up with them later, to allow Aragorn some privacy to sort his thoughts.
Mirach chapter 48 . 4/27/2009
It's so nice that you didn't forget Arod! But the way to Gondor is long, it takes a few months. I'm not sure if Elrond would allow Arwen to ride alone, maybe he would allow Aragorn to ride without escort to sort his thoughts, but it's not very probable that he would risk it when Aragorn is the future king.
Mirach chapter 46 . 4/25/2009
Ah, poor Arod... Arwen is going with Aragorn to Gondor?
Mirach chapter 43 . 4/23/2009
"Just hold me right now." That's so beautiful...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »