Reviews for Double Helix
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 13 . 5/30
Oh, & I forgot to say: I'm predicting that they were somehow going to use the clone Donatello's body to cure Donnie, since that would be the perfect way to replace everything at once. Not entirely sure how they'd do it, but it makes perfect sense.
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 14 . 5/30
I realize this will likely not be updated anymore, but this really is such an amazing story with a great plot line. I would have loved to see how it ended, because it makes a lot of sense that the cure wouldn't work the same on Donatello as the other creatures, especially since they had said there was so much damage to his cells. The cure wouldn't just undo that damage.
If you ever do decide to continue this, it would be greatly appreciated & loved. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
We just took a test on DNA in biology
Guest chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
WHY DO U DAMN FANFICTION WRITERS NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER FINISH YOUR FANFICTIONS?!
OblivionTheScythe chapter 14 . 5/27/2015
This is amazing! Hopefully you continue it!
Bearprints chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
More please! This is amazing I would love to continue to read this
Bearprints chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Love how you included the battle nexus thing! Never fails to get under raphs skin:)
CactusNoir chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
LEATHERHEAD! :D (This is a cool fic, you are cool.)
SK12Monster chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
please update!
tmntlover2013 chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, pleae keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
Oruk chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
This story is awesome Donnie is so my favorite turtle
SK12Monster chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
AH ! I wanna know what happens ! Haha please update (:
MutantGirl95 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Poor Donnie! You have got ta post the next chapter, or else I will die of suspense!
I beg of you! I am really enjoying this story.
Juanita27 chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Whoa whoa... The guys have clone don, but don't know he's a clone... Leather head has real don...and the story just stops?! Aw that is torturous! Please, come back and update! This story is awesome.
Lorelee13 chapter 14 . 2/13/2013