Reviews for waxy white flowers
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awww so sweet! :D
Forgivenvalues chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Cute, I like the way both Soren and Ike are completely oblivious in different ways in this piece. Also your casual use of different interests for the rest of the company was very well played and got a smile out of me.

So I kind of hate to nit-pick but I found your use of 'noxious to the senses' from this sentence:

"Soren had been dragged in after all, if only because Greil had commanded that everyone was going, yes, everyone It was for practical reasons, some of the wood within the fort had been attacked by vicious bugs and the method of treating it, coal tar and an alchemist's poisons were noxious to the senses."

very awkward. Mostly it left me confused as to what you were trying to say, the phase itself is very commonly used to indicate a horrific smell, something for which Greil ordering the whole company out of the fort would be overkill, and while I certainly think that it would be in character for him to do such a thing, I rather think Soren would see though it. However if you meant that it was just noxious, as in poisonous then it is no surprise that the company had to leave fort, despite the risk of having to fight back into it upon their return. But you didn't say that. Or did you mean that it was poisonous to the senses, as you could potentially go blind from inhaling the fumes, a detail that seems rather too detailed for being a offhand reference. Or it could be...

Well, I ramble and have probably put more thought into that sentence then anyone was ever meant to, but if you could please clarify, it's been driving me nuts.

It's kind of sad that I would have cared what you meant had this not been an awesome story.
HMRGoodman chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This is really cute. I love it.
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Great story! It was adorable while at the same time kept the truth of Soren's hesitation around Ike's affection from the game. But there is one mistake: boughten is not a word. The "have" form (I forget its official name) of "bought" is "bought".
Sarcism chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I love it! It's so cute! I can't help but gush at the cuteness! Look at my continuous use of exclamation marks! Oh my god!

Anyway, there is only one thing that irks me: your continuous misspelling of 'bought'. As far as I know, there is no such word as 'boughten'. o_O The past tense of 'buy' is 'bought'. In every story you posted on this site, I keep seeing this over and over again.

Regardless, this is a really cute story that strays from the typical 'Soren-angst'. :D Awesome work.
Drowning Starfish chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Lovely as always, weighed and measured! We can always count on you to write gorgeous IkeSoren fics when others don't.
dghdgh chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
aww very cute! I loved the descriptions of the festivities and such :3 I really liked this a lot, lmao, I'M GUNNA READ IT AGAIN WHEE
emeral wolf chapter 1 . 9/25/2008