Reviews for Shadowmen
Austori chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was really good!
Seraphinit chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
What
Is it just me or is this fanfic mindfucking me? Maybe my english just isnt as good as I hoped it would be :/
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is great. I don't usually read fics of this pairing, but this is an exception.
vanillavillian101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I don't know who to oaugh at more...Allen? or Link? Haha, brilliant job!
FireCookie chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
mhm,with the ending,i guess the pairing would be rather lavi/allen? now you are confusing me :
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
so well-written. bravo !
lee-uhm chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Scuse me, but have my children. This was extremely epic. I loved it. The Allen and Link moments are brilliantly done. Didn't completely understand the last line though.
RoyxRizaFan chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This story was great. I absolutely adored it. You captured Link and Allen's personalities perfectly. Their conversations were so IC and amusing. This is probably the best story about Link and Allen I've read! *faves*
Yumeorb chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I just adore the exchanges between those two. Your Link makes just the right remarks that contracts Allen's character, which is snarky but toned with childishness. It's amusing since Link seems to be the only one who tries to press on about Allen's personal past without pretending he's not. There's still so much we don't know about these two.
Arelate chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Yes! Very nice indeed, thank you... Link needs more love. I added your story to my C2, hope you don't mind.
Coldcold Heart chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Absolutely fantastic. ...I want to write a review that's more cohesive and, er, good, but I'm reeling a little. One of the best Link (and Allen!) pieces I've read. You really got down everyone's little nuances and manners of speech and I think you got in their heads really well. Awesome job. :)
Hungarian Gypsy chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
:O!

I love it! Really. If I knew how to type "I love it" in 100 different languages, I would. For this piece.

Except, I've long lost my faith in babelfish. d: (sorry.)

It would squander me time to organize my kinda abstract thoughts about this kinda abstract piece into a not very coherent review, so I won't do that. Rather, I'll just say that it's "darned good" d:

*adds you to favourite author list*
nanno chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Quite honestly, this story's plot really doesn't go anywhere, but the way you've written this makes it just an outstanding story.
IOTR chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I already reviewed your other story, We All Fall Down. And this one is just as beautiful T.T