Reviews for What would you say if I told you I love you?
math music reading chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I hope you can come back to this sometime. It's really good and the idea's original. Good luck!
LunaSphere chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
That's quite all right-I wouldn't give up though. Just let it sit about on your profile for a couple years ;) You never know when you might come back to it. Even if you never do continue with it, the concept was original, it as an intriguing twist on the book, and you made it seem very in-character and convincing. It was a pleasure to read. Stay hopeful.
siromygod chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
( That's too bad, hopefully someone decides to take up the story.
Arquenniel chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was a good twist on the original scene. You added your own stuff but kept it authentic and I enjoyed it a lot!

This makes me feel bad but I noticed one little typo: "Why do hate me?" I'm sure you meant to put a "you" in there but it ran away. I do it all the time!

I see you haven't updated this in a while but I would be delighted if you would! You have really good thoughts and I would love to read more.
Wisteria-Blossoms chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Ha ha funny story: I totally I thought I reviewed this when I really hadn't. (wierd) Anyway I Love this Idea and I agree with Mrs. Dom Mosbolle :). update soon please
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
interesting... i like that you have her realize this, so she won't be as upset at him... please have her confront him about it.. (maybe?)

please update soon!
singinandlovinit chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Love it! please update as soon as you can! oh and if you update in the next week or so i may not be able to review because the internet is out so please don't think i've stopped reading the story. xD
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
intrigued. you've captured the tone and style of writing well and i'm curious to see how this early realization on meliara's part would affect the rest of the plot (i almost wonder if it would make her even more prickly, at least temporarily as she comes to terms with her own contrary feelings). at any rate, looking forward to more.
siromygod chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I like it, look forward to more. And like the previous review said, Marquis of Shevraeth.
lovergirl95 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Well, I think your plotline is convincing, but you need to work on your spacing (Try double spacing if you're working on Word) and Vidnric's full name and title is Vidanric Renselaeus, Marquis of Shevraeth. Not the Marquis of Renselaeus, and he'd be a prince of Renselaeus, anyways. Keep up the good work!

-marquise
courtingu chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That was good, I hope you continue soon, I really did like it, I cant wait to see what Mel is gona do!