Reviews for How You Hurt Me
sarah chapter 3 . 1/25
good but I hope its going a little Au right now it seems to be the same as the book.
amethyst83 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Yes, the Bella here is different from original, but consistent within the story. Part of her letting him back into her life so quickly and easily may have to do with his mind reading. She would know that he will eventually see what she was like from minds of others. Also she realized that he was a bad off as she was or worse. The key phrase in the original seems to me to be 'not healed, but as if there never was a hole'. Well told alternative.
MADDY chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
And if I were Edward, I'd tell Bella waht an incredibly self-absorbed and selfishly retarded, ungrateful brat she was. what did she ever do but whine whine whine without any regard to HIS feelings? she should just die.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Yikes. That was a zinger at the end, but so true. I always thought, too, that she should've told him how it affected her when he left. Of course, she loves him more than anything and knew it would rip him apart if he heard the extent of it, but she still shouldn't have let him off quite so easy. I guess he did get glimpses, though, of her pain through Alice and when Jacob purposely showed him, but she should've told him. Just like this. Great job.

Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I think this might be the best chapter yet. She is not stepping down. She is going to protect both Edward and the rest of her family as a vampire. I love it.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
I think I love this chapter more than the last. Edward and Bella have made up and Bella is forcing him to try to forget the past and move on. I love the proposal.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
i think that Edward deserved to know just exactly what he had done to BElla. I think that is one of the reasons I love Jake showing him bits of her life after he left in the books. I think this is wonderful.
Read-A-Holic1227 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
I absolutely LUV this story.

Read-A-Holic1227 chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Luv the second chappie too!
Read-A-Holic1227 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great Job! Keep writing!

I've been waiting for someone to write something like this for a long time.

Read-A Holic1227
RedHann chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
I love this. I am 100% Team Edward. But, you have to admit: Edward is a complete and utter idiot for leaving. Though, I do feel incredibly sorry for him when he realizes all the damage he's inflicted. Love the story!

I think Bella takes him back so easily in New Moon because she is afraid he will leave again. I would be too. I love your take on it. I think he deserves to know all of the pain he has put everyone through.

I absolutly love it when Bella says "our family". It just shows how strong her conection to the Cullens is.

P.S. I like Rosalie's attitude in this story. I love fanfictions that make Rosalie like Bella. It's so much more family like.

P.P.S. Sorry that my Review is so long. I just really like this story!

Robin chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Your writing is the best I have seen on FanFiction. It sounds very mature and not silly or over done. Please do more stories with Edward and Bella. I would love to see "your" version of Edwards point of view in any of the stories.
ccmaja chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
WOW! Thank you for writing this! I feel the same way you do about her taking him back so easily...this is what I thought should have happened as well.
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
AMEN! I always thought she should let him have it first.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »