Reviews for A Prisoners Silence
freetobe16 chapter 8 . 4/19
OMG!Please update soon. This is really good!
The Waunderer chapter 8 . 3/24
Hey I know that it's been several years and all but I just found this story and I just wanted to say that's it was a very enjoyable read and that I hope you will eventually update both this and accidental companions even if you don't though just wanted to say that I enjoyed them both
Cgge chapter 8 . 2/15
Oh my... O.O
Please! I beg you to continue your story! The last chapter ends with such a cliffhanger...
Your writing style is awesome and you had me really into this.
spellcheck chapter 8 . 2/13
*coach yo, but awesome story no? update soon bo!
Pls continue this story is so incredibly
Me and Myself chapter 8 . 1/13
When are you going to update a new chapter? Are you giving up this fic? Because it has been 6 years already and everytime I check on this, there is nothing new and it kills me because this is one of my favorite.
If you are going to give up writing this story, could you at last tell us?
Sorry if I sound rude, it's not my intent
Naruto Meowzers chapter 8 . 1/4
Hi Windschild8178,

That was astounding, I think I almost died twice of the pure intensity of your writing. I think the other reviewers have said it well, so I won't repeat it. I feel exactly the same as Meow, I am begging you, UPDATE! And other reviewers, maybe if you do bother to write a review if you want the story continue... Maybe, just maybe, Windschild8178 will hear us and update! Then we can all have a party! WOOO!

Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzers
Meow chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
With reading some of the other reviews I have found many have not given up hope. It's been 5 YEARS, not weeks, not even months! You honestly just can't do this to your readers. Your profile was updated sometime in September so it's likely you do know what's going on and how many people are begging you to finish your work. You can't just leave us on a cliffhanger like that, it's actually quite insensitive. So I hope this review changes your mind and that you take the time to at least read this. Please, at least confirm it's discontinuation. You have so much talent, and this could be THE best Naruto fanfiction I've EVER read... And since I'm obsessed with Naruto that is EXTREMELY high praise from me.

Meow
Meow chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
You're an incredible writer, poor Naruto! Through this whole story I could picture everything and feel every blow. I hope you are okay since this story was obviously discontinued, but it really is a shame you stopped writing this. As I am very upset it finishes like this.

Meow
Grey the Wanderer chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Are you ever going to update this? I really like it, besides the fact that 'A Prisoner's Silence' and 'Accidental Companions' were two of my first fanfics, and I haven't even seen an author's note on the continuation, or lack there of, of them.
Oathbreaker3000 chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
I usually tend to avoid the modern konoha fis due to them being pretty boring, but this story is amazing. If you took out the Naruto influences and wrote it as a book, you could make a good amount of cash. As long a you removed the Naruto based settings and people.
Wondermelovely chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
WTF? BRUH! PLEASE finish this story. It's too awesome for you to just stop at that part and not update for so long. This is torture. Please finish this, or at least write the next chapter. It's one of the few stories in the modern era that's REALLY good. I will, like, give you a magical cookie if you finish it.
Onlyafraidoffear chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
SERIOUSLY CONTINUE! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO WASTE! CONTINUE OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU WITHIN AN INCH OF YOUR LIFE!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Almost five years later, I pause and remember what this fiction could have been if it were ever finished. It left a mark, just as all that you write does. And it is the reason that I am ever reluctant to start any story that you write again. I hesitate with the fact that you could potentially leave me on a never ending hiatus like you do with all the fictions. Please have a care. Five years, and your readers still plead for a finale to the pieces that you have post. You cannot be so cruel as to post such stories and never finish. Could you? Five years later, and I believe you could. From the beginning, I have followed your work, reviewed religiously, and waited for updates. All I ask is that you prove me wrong. Update.
Rici chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Seriously, this is the third time I read your fic and you are torturing me, because you are not updating. Have a heart the suspense is killing me!