Reviews for A Prisoners Silence
jrafaelalopez29 chapter 1 . 9/20
Love the story wish you would finsh it
Oh D you and your cliffies.
D it all.
I endure through 118K words some spelled wrong others badly structured and what do I get? Another cliffie.
Where's Gaara, how did Yugito die, will Kyubi ever train Naruto?
So many unresolved issues...
If you weren't going to finish why start? You some sorta sadist? (writing one of the best modern Konoha fics then dropping it halfway through)
Maybe since no one had powers you couldn't find a way for The Bijuu and Akatsuki to be eradicated?
Also if they're in North America, why are their names Japanese?
PLEASE FINISH THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE LIVE LOVE IT AND CHECK IT EVERYDAY! Please MY GOD PLEASE!
Gab.G chapter 8 . 8/1
At this point, I doubt that you're ever going to finish this but I just wanted to let you know that if you did I would read it. This is story is amazingly written and just so emotional. Thank you for writing it, it would be great if you finished!
manga.geek.3 chapter 8 . 6/22
Ack! You have GOT to update this! I'm so in love with this angsty fanfic, I can't even tell you. I don't normally do this but PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE update this fic! xD

Also! One thing I noticed, you keep saying bujuu... though I think you mean bijuu? unless you really meant bujuu (there was one time you said bijuu)
Oh! and it's spelled "mercedes" :D

Love this!
The dark of night5 chapter 8 . 5/20
Hi, It's been a while but I was just wondering if you were still working on this story. I really enjoyed reading it the first few times and it seema like your plot is going to be really fascinating.
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 8 . 5/14
This is an amazing fantastic wonderfully well written story
I love it!
But what happened?
I need to know what happens next!
Please come back author!
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 3 . 5/13
I know I know!
Gail teaches the drunken fist fighting style!
Now that I've let you know, I'm scrolling up the page again to read the rest of the story!
murasakibar8 chapter 1 . 4/28
finally after two years i was strong enough to read until the end and shit its not over yet please update soon
forsakenfoxshadow chapter 8 . 4/20
This is one of the few rare gems that I have read, it is an amazing story
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 8 . 2/14
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! No no no no no no no no no! Why are you torturing my heart!? This story, no this masterpiece is too precious for it to be stopped. Writer please! Please don't do this to me. I am extremely empathetic, this story has captured my heart and set it on fire, and I love it. Don't let it die the way it has. Naruto doesn't deserve for this story to stop there. Don't torture my heart, don't. Please don't. Until I see the end of this story I'm going to feel just as pained and empty as Naruto. It hurts so bad, I'm panicking please don't stop this story. It's been years, and it's my own fault for reading it despite the last update, but this story is a diamond. A precious gem. Please. Please.
flora25090 chapter 8 . 2/1
I think I shall join it the begging by your readers...I really really want to finish this story, omg it is so painful and so terrifying. I can relate to Naruto and I really want him to have his happy ending...even if it is by death
This was such an amazing story. I so wish you would finish!
Umm ok... I have read this story so many times and I just have to find out how it ends. You haven't updated in a while and it looks like you wont be, but i really need to know. This is one of the best stories I have read ( This goes for your other story Accidental Companions). I keep trying to figure out how this story will end and what would lead up to it and it is frustrating not knowing.

Please, you can't leave a story this amazing just end where it has. Besides a few grammatical errors your stories are really interesting and keep me hooked for weeks. I'm sorry this came out really long, but I needed to say that these stories are just simply amazing and it would be fantastic if you continued them. Thanks! and sorry again.
hughfj08 chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Saw you were doing a potential rewrite for this on your profile so decided to give it a quick read to see what it's about.
Premise is acceptable, though spelling and grammar is atrocious, but as I've read some of your newer work I don't see this being an issue.

Though one thing that I would recommend you change is the setting.
Having the location as America is totally immersion breaking.
If I remember correctly, each and every character, up until Marco and Kenny's introduction, has a Japanese name.
I'm not saying this in that those names wouldn't be found in America, but in that quantity in that limited a location? Impossible.
All the named staff, all the named students, all but two of the named adults? It's world breaking.

Just something to think about if you do continue the rewrite