Reviews for A Prisoners Silence
Amaya102 chapter 8 . 16h
You have got to be kidding me! What a cliffhanger to end on! Is this seriously discontinued?! nooooooooooo!
PLEASE chapter 8 . 7/27
Can someone adopt this story or something. It's driving me mad! I've been waiting years for an update. Clearly its been discontinued, so can someone adopt it?
OH FOR GODS SAKE ,PLEASE CARRY THIS ON, IM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE ITS SO FUCKING AMAZING
Yisumeng chapter 8 . 7/22
Please please please! Continue writing! Its just horrible torture to stop like that, as a cliffhanger... (O_OI really LOVE the story)
MKspaceCow chapter 8 . 7/12
Noooooo that's just a cliff hanger
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 1 . 7/7
May you please update, on day?
mari47405 chapter 8 . 6/9
You need to update! Your not suppose to leave it like that!
shade chapter 8 . 6/9
dammit, where is that next chapter, come one, please. I have just read through this again and I am just as addicted to the story as I was the first time I read it. please have the next chapter up soon.
Jocelynea345 chapter 1 . 6/3
hi,it's been years since the last time you updated this story but i really haven't given up on it.i really like it u know,very really are a good author.i know that u may have moved on however..the selfish me is asking you to uptade,don't just jst stop it there it'd would be such a waste...if not can u at least tell me how it was supposed to turn out ..please i really this masterpiece...looking forward to hearing from you,have a good day
Could you please make it NaruHina? Or make Naruto lose his hoddie and then has to go to school without it and people see his scars?
RainshadeTheWolf chapter 8 . 5/7
Please update soon! This is my 6th time reading this... but no updates T~T
AsperousCavern6183 chapter 8 . 4/4
I've become bored with fan fiction lately and I've been searching for a story that could get my heart racing like they used to when I first started reading them. This is exactly what I was looking for and unfortunately, I found after you haven't updated in years. I understand if you've lost rmotivation for it, I just wanted to say thank you for writing it in the first place. Although it's unlikely, I hope one day you update after this huge cliffhanger.
Dhea30 chapter 8 . 3/12
huaaaaaaa if only this story continued! TTATT
GuardianOfMagic chapter 8 . 2/7
I'm gonna do a fan art for this. (The soccer poster things)
But I'm gonna ask for your permission first.
Anyways...
I TOLD YOU. I WILL BE YELLING ALOT IN MY REVEIWS.
DEAR GOD YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR NARUTO STORYS(_)ゞ
I LIKE HOW YOUR UPDATING STORIES AGAIN, BUT YOU HAVE LEFT YOUR TWO NARUTO ONES NEGLECTED FOR SEVVEEEEEN YEEEEEEAAAAARRRSSS.
I LOVE YOUR STORIES.
IM SURE EVERYONE DOES. EVERY ONE SHOULD.
BUT I REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON THESE STORYS AND I WILL GIVE YOU YOUTHFULL SOPPORT FROM MY LOUD REVEIWS! (As you can see, I'm much like Gai so don't take the screaming as an offense. It's just passion)
I NEED TO BECOME THE YOUR APPRENTISE.
DONT BE A SHEEP.
I WILL DO THAT FAN ART TO SHOW MY PASSION
BYE
irshrose9 chapter 8 . 1/16
You can't stop there. I need the next chapter. Please.