Reviews for A Prisoners Silence
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 8 . 2/14
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! No no no no no no no no no! Why are you torturing my heart!? This story, no this masterpiece is too precious for it to be stopped. Writer please! Please don't do this to me. I am extremely empathetic, this story has captured my heart and set it on fire, and I love it. Don't let it die the way it has. Naruto doesn't deserve for this story to stop there. Don't torture my heart, don't. Please don't. Until I see the end of this story I'm going to feel just as pained and empty as Naruto. It hurts so bad, I'm panicking please don't stop this story. It's been years, and it's my own fault for reading it despite the last update, but this story is a diamond. A precious gem. Please. Please.
flora25090 chapter 8 . 2/1
I think I shall join it the begging by your readers...I really really want to finish this story, omg it is so painful and so terrifying. I can relate to Naruto and I really want him to have his happy ending...even if it is by death
This was such an amazing story. I so wish you would finish!
Umm ok... I have read this story so many times and I just have to find out how it ends. You haven't updated in a while and it looks like you wont be, but i really need to know. This is one of the best stories I have read ( This goes for your other story Accidental Companions). I keep trying to figure out how this story will end and what would lead up to it and it is frustrating not knowing.

Please, you can't leave a story this amazing just end where it has. Besides a few grammatical errors your stories are really interesting and keep me hooked for weeks. I'm sorry this came out really long, but I needed to say that these stories are just simply amazing and it would be fantastic if you continued them. Thanks! and sorry again.
hughfj08 chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Saw you were doing a potential rewrite for this on your profile so decided to give it a quick read to see what it's about.
Premise is acceptable, though spelling and grammar is atrocious, but as I've read some of your newer work I don't see this being an issue.

Though one thing that I would recommend you change is the setting.
Having the location as America is totally immersion breaking.
If I remember correctly, each and every character, up until Marco and Kenny's introduction, has a Japanese name.
I'm not saying this in that those names wouldn't be found in America, but in that quantity in that limited a location? Impossible.
All the named staff, all the named students, all but two of the named adults? It's world breaking.

Just something to think about if you do continue the rewrite
Dragontail777 chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
I have reread this story so many times I honestly love this story you are an amazing writer but please update I can't take it I only have one other story I like as much as this one called the lives worth saving so I hope u can update you
Shade chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
OK, I know you have other stories your righting I guess but could you please update this one? Sorry if I sound like I am whining but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I have been waiting for the next chapter of this story for a long while now and would really appreciate it if you updated it please. Again sorry if I sound like a brat but this is a truly great and tragic story and I want to find out the rest of it.
daydreamer2016 chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
I have kept coming back to read this story. And the end always gets me. Please Please Please finish this story. Its so good. Your a great writer.
DreadedName chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
YOU CANT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS
PLEASE
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
You've blown all the other fics I've seen out of the water. With this and your other ones. I really, really like it. You have modern logic and a planned out story line for each of your fics. By that I mean your story doesn't counter itself with something you said earlier, like most fics I've seen. And as a fan of basic logic, I love that you actually research things that have real life logic. I also love the attention to detail you put in every one of your fics. You always alaberate on stuff and I find it quite refreshing. Most fics, if not all, I often get side tracked because I have to imagine what the characters are thinking, but you put exactly what the characters are feeling and thinking. I LOVE IT! I just wish you'd update sooner.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
by the way i love your profile pic it is really pretty
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I know you think this is not good enough but i love this story very much, i only have 2 fanfictions i really love them both, this is one of them, and the other one is blood sings. i really wish you continue this wonderful story.
Ariana C chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
Please continue! This is the best story I've ever read! So good!
BlazinSalamander chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
Oh My God. Please don't discontinue this here... Please author-san continue this.. it's amazing and well written and very intresting.. I know you haven't updated this in a few years but please at least consider continuing it..? It's hard to find such good stories... Please, Please, PLEASE Do continue it!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING, PLEASE UPDATE ACCIDENTAL COMPANIONS!