Reviews for A Prisoners Silence
Well its official. I have successfull read this story for the tenth time. Thats just how good the story is albeit the spelling/grammar mistakes. Pleeeaaaase carry it on
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 8 . 5/19
Argh the feels

Why does it always end hereAhhh it's been many years and it hasn't been updated and I really wanna know what happens next... Nooooooooooooooooooooooo evil flirty

I hope you are doing well. I hope you aren't injured or anything but if you are, condolences and I hope you get well soon.

Well I binge read this till 3:45am with school today.

The only thing I'll criticize is that some words are spelt incorrectly but everything's pretty good. (Such as patients meaning a person being treated by a doctor and patience being the act of waiting without much complaint)
LIL-PERK chapter 1 . 5/15
I really didn't want to finish the last chapter because I know this story may never be complete.
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 1 . 5/15
This is probably going to be the 4th time I read this. I'm getting ready for the feels train.

I know you probably won't read this but you made me cry with every re read. (And I don't cry much)
I don’t usually read author’s notes, but I wanted to see as much about you as possible to know whether or not you’d finish this (I still don’t know, so...) Anyway, you mentioned that your purpose was to take the Naruto fandom by storm in the modern au department.
You have succeeded.
I would absolutely love to know more. Your characterization is interesting and the plot development is marvelous, if dark. It’s been a really long time since a fanfiction has moved me to near tears (I generally read in public, so actually crying would cause a big stink that my atypical antisocial tendencies would mercilessly curse me for). It’s also been a really long time since I left a review (you’re pulling all the “haven’t done this in forever”s out of me), but this is I/so worth it/I. You are phenomenal! I would absolutely love to know what happens, so I’ll be anxiously awaiting your return to this, be it to announce your self-removal from the fandom or to finally reintroduce us to the splendor of your genius. Please, this story is just too good. Let us know if you’ve abandoned it, and if so, I would love to hear what your plans were for the ending. This is going to eat me alive, and you are too amazing, even if you don’t ever come back to this. Thank you so much for the story so far, and I look forward to any decision you make with regards to this story. I’m super sorry I don’t have a way to PM you or leave this as anything but anonymous, but alas, this will have to do for now. Please, never stop writing!
nekolovesyou chapter 8 . 5/10
omg omg omg best fanfic ever plzzz update this actually is one of my favorite stories and i mean it i usually dont compliment ppl as much but you've really did a good job.
Omg. This is my absolute favourite fanfic ever. No lie. Please pleaaaaaase continue it...pretty please? With a cherry ontop?
tnthbomb123 chapter 7 . 3/19
please don't give up on this story! I am rereading and I just can't stand the fact that it's not finished. sure, the grammar and spelling might be crappy, but it's good enough to understand the story and the plot is one the NEEDS to be be finished, so I BEG OF YOU TO CO TINUE THIS STORY
This is such a good story, I just wanted to ask. Why did you stop? I completely understand if you just didn't want to, didn’t have the time or something like that. But if you could do you think you can work on it more? I honestly have no right to ask you of this. But I can’t help being selfish, please? Your fic gives me so much joy to read, even though most of the time I feel like crying, from how horrible Naruto has it. At least one person in the world would appreciate it.
Kingkong101 chapter 5 . 2/11
FAG
... of all places to end.. the FUCKING spelling! I could spell better than you when I was 5.
Hi. I love your story, it’s written well and great! But the spelling errors. I am a spelling freak, and I dunno about your beta but she/ he obviously spend zero effort On reading your amazing fiction. As fantastic as your fix is the spelling really takes away from the story, like a lot. Like leaving out two letters per word.
Please add more chapters