Reviews for Stranger to the Rain
The Lady Arturia chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I really loved the whole thing! Absolutely poetic and full of the romance I desire and crave. :)
Continue on with writing! This world needs it.
Aria657 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
It was sad. In the beginning I really didn't get the whole thing in italics, I still don't really understand? I loved the story though, great job! S/R is one of my favorite couples.
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This story is so great and sweet. It is wonderful. The very end is so sad. I love it.
Paperback28 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aw, cute! The ending was kind of sad though... but beautiful! :) Keep writing! :D
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
i love this oneshot

a happy angsty story

i luv that u put in the last part, that they'll be together again soon
freya-ff chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
hey that was one deep, emotional story which I think portrays their relationship really well! So Welldone!
hermionegarner chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
hey hey hey hey hey how are you doing as you watch me write this?

...I'm hyper...

and no it wouldn't have

anyway...I LOVE RON! (Seriously, that really is all I got out of this story!) and you can NOT disown me, because I disown myself...if that's possible...because YOU are obsessed with Dramione! But, again, I have to accept that some people are stupid...

You are so amazing, I just want to see you write them (and NOT break my heart later by putting her with a SLYTHERIN like you will in the Blaising Son) and it can be now or later, but if it's a one-shot, make it LONG!

(And NO, this is NOT just random and long and crazy...well it might be crazy, but that's beside the point...I LIKE CHOCOLATE!)

I should stop writing so people don't think I'm super weird...NO, IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

...Okay, I just re-read this and I am EXTREMELY weird!

Ooh! We should start a club!

lachambre11 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Man, that was a beautiful story! Yea's are in order, hon.

JayFX chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
that was so awesome! I loved it!
Coconut Girl chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Always a pleasure to read something so beautifully written. Only one thing niggled at me, but I feel almost petty mentioning it. You used the phrase "every pour of my being". The word "pour" has the following meanings:

1) To stream or flow continuously or profusely.

2) To rain hard or heavily: It poured down.

3) To pass or proceed in large numbers or quantity: Students poured into the auditorium.

4) To serve a beverage, such as tea or coffee, to a gathering: We need someone to pour.

The spelling you're looking for is "pore". I hate to bring it up, but this piece is the very first I've read in a long time that seemed almost perfect to me on every level (use of language, story, characterization, imagery, grammar, etc.)... It really is a gorgeous piece of fiction. I know the correction seems trivial, but when something is so close the perfectionist in me is driven to push for the absolute.

I guess after that rant I should tell you I loved it. lol.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I think this made me cry. Yes, yes it did. I absobloodylutely love it! Oh, I loved the entire confessional-thingy, and the italicized words, and EVERYTHING.

Absobloodylutely (:P) love it!

Strawberry xx
rileyluvr13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Oh, beautiful story! Just so innocent and... in-sync with this pairing. I can't describe it any other way, haha! I loved the beginning and ending, you wrote it SO well!

The one problem I have is your characterization of Draco Malfoy. Because, from what we could tell in the DH epilogue, he still had Astoria as his wife, and he was a little nicer to the Weasleys, even nodding at Harry. And I don't exactly see how Rose could have hazel eyes if Ron has blue and Hermione has brown? Ah, well, maybe it's just me! :P

Overall, great one-shot! Perfect length, perfect story. I hope to read more Rose/Scorpius one-shots from you! :D
Missdagane chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That was so lovely. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
definate yay. Wonderful story.