Reviews for With A Vengeance
julzdagger88 chapter 22 . 7/12/2014
Another amazing story! (Can you tell I'm making my rounds on your story page?) love it!
bluee chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
LOVED IT! amazing you really pulled the chracters through jekbfs lfcbsf and back, and I just wish there was more of this epilogue ;D
fairytailcelestialmage chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
My absolute favourite ! If they had a list for rating your favourite stories, yours would get 7 stars out of 5! I loved the plot development, the romance b/w Nancy and Frank. Love all ur stories?
TheShiningStar chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
Wonderful story. I love it!
rxl712 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Awesome story! Loved reading it! Huge fan of Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys! You had me swept up in the story, that I could not stop reading until I finished it! Thank you so much!
Hailey-Stone chapter 22 . 1/29/2013

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
Heart4Wolves chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
Ok, I've read a lot of cliff-hangers like this, but this one... this one almost had me in tears. I know that he probably got out, but the way you decribed it had me right there with Nancy, fealing her emotions. You are truly gifted.
PrincessCeliel chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Quick question, is the alias Rebecca used in an actual book, or in a fanfiction story? Whichever it is, can you please tell me the name of the book/story? Thank you!
PrincessCeliel chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
This is so amazing! You should write a million stories on the Nancy Drew/Frank Hardy section alone! I LOVE IT!
gwen chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
Guest chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
Best story ever!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
Great fic. :)

I am going to go see if you have written more soon..
LazyPanther chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
After reading your newest story, I checked out your profile page and just realized I never reviewed the last few chapters of this story! I must have read them on my phone and I hate trying to type out a lengthy review on my phone.

Anyway, I really, really liked the way you wrapped up the story with Nancy and Jill in Bayport. And I appreciate that Frank and Nancy didn't rush into a relationship as soon as the danger was gone. I think it was important that she made the first move.

I really like Callie (no much, in fact, that I usually prefer her over Nancy for Frank) and I'm glad you maintained her character. I think it's neat that she and Jill are now friends and that she and Nancy can get along.

I'm not always crazy about the Nancy in the SMs and I often get irritated with the Nancy that's too-perfect in some fanfiction. But your portrayal of Nancy is likeable, realistic, and more in-depth while still being true to her character. So, in this case, I'm quite pleased that she and Frank ended up together. :)
KennaC chapter 22 . 8/25/2012
That was a GREAT story! I just spent a very enjoyable evening reading the entire thing. Thank you so much for sharing!