Reviews for Turning Points
Doctor ten chapter 9 . 3/22
Sandid chapter 36 . 2/6
One of the best fan fics I've read in years. I'm glad I was able to read it completed. What a joy
SandiD chapter 23 . 2/6
Basically, I've become addicted to this story. I started reading a couple of days ago after running across it on someone's list.
I think about it, read when I get home from work. Read at lunch, read in the night.

This is fantastic.
ShinaV chapter 36 . 9/11/2014
This is the best thing I've read in a long time. The emotion is so real I felt like I was really going on this journey with them. I loved this. It absorbed me for almost a full week, and I was dead to the world as far a much else was concerned. Very enjoyable. And everything had closure. The ending was perfect. I wish more fanfics were written like this one, with real thought and good, thorough detail. Definitely in my top 5 faves.
livedays chapter 36 . 8/10/2014
I don't know if your still around I realize this story was written some time ago but I just found it and read all of it in one weekend! It was so good. I laughed some but I cried more. I'm fairly new to QAF but I'm obsessed with B/J and hated the way the show ended. Great story thank you Ro
nickynad13 chapter 36 . 8/10/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read in my life. I regret nothing. Took me about four days to finish it.. Life and job got in the way but man, kept me hanging on and I loved it! Thanks
nickynad13 chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Oh man, Im so happy he doesn't have it, I hope he is ok at his six months check up. Damn I just want to skip ahead so badly , just to see if there will be a happy ending. This is so painful!
Rocia Mixan chapter 36 . 7/12/2014
Very good story - I love it!
MADStar529 chapter 36 . 4/17/2014
Awesome story. So well written.
Minx chapter 36 . 2/1/2014
Just...wow. It's not often I have the patience to read through such an extensive fic, but I'm so glad I did. The characterization here was absolutely flawless... The way you were able to take such a taboo subject matter and manipulate it in such a manner that truly respected what a victim's mindset might be like... The impeccable attention to detail... I've read MANY fics in my day, but this one is by far the most talented piece I've come across. Thank you for sharing your gift, your imagination, your creativity and emotion with us all.
Eugenia75 chapter 36 . 1/28/2014
Hi, I love this fic, it's so painful, touching, but also full of love and hope.
Great job, thanks for sharing

Sorry for my english, but I'm italian :)
Eugenia
tangielove chapter 36 . 4/6/2013
This was an incredible story! I enjoyed the emotional roller coaster ride. You have a gift with writing. Thank you so much for writing this story! I felt everything that Justin and Brian were going through. And hatred of Sap...
scentless chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
please write a suits fic!
reality slayed the dreamer chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
really like it
Hana chapter 36 . 11/3/2012
This was an amazing read, truly poignant! I'm reaaaaallllly interesed in reading another fic from you, perhaps a continuation with this same story line as Brian gets cancer? Just a thought! Loved your fic so much!