Reviews for Resurrection and the Light
keonquil chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I love this story you should write more.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Enjoyed your story. Great communication between the two...without using words, just knowing how the other feels and being there for one another. I loved it. Thanks for taking the time to write and share your story with us.
Willowezra chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
A little roughness never hurt anyone. Great story. Very hot. I would love to have been a fly on the wall or willing participant.
tked chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
WOW! That was an extremely powerful fic. You have an amazing talent for writing Nat and Cal, whether it be a happy, sad or emotional fic. Great job on this one!
ladyd10 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008

This was intense and tender, angry and soothing. In other words, of the caliber of work I always know you deliver. I'm glad your muse bugged you. This was really a terrific piece of work. I know a while back that I said I normally don't read slash. It's mostly because it usually has no real substance, like most fluff out there. Sex for the sake of writing Harlequin Romance sex scenes. Yours isn't anywhere near that as it's good and had substance. Somethingsdont writes great fluff and so I'll read that, too. Substance coupled with style will always win my fandom.

Blacktiger-550 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
wow...that was beautiful, i really liked the portrayal of all of Calleigh's emotions and Natalia's. I loved Calleigh's point of view especially.
csi7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Awesome story! I love how during the *ahem* sex scene Calleigh all of a sudden slowed things down and instead of it being a matter of letting some steam off, it became making love.