Reviews for Bella's Brutal Changing is not a wish come true
twilight-jemmett chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
awsome
durwood chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Why so over dramatic? Surely Rose wouldn't have been allowed to act in such a manner as the other Cullens could hear her taunting. What was her motivation to do so?
favludo chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
This story is so amazing! I just found it and read it all in one go. I love it!
gaby47 chapter 12 . 8/10/2009
AMAZING! I LOVE THIS STORY! I THOUGHT IT WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I WILL GO NOW AND CHECK OUT THE REST OF UR STORIES! HOPE U UPDATE SOON! :D
MissAnderson92 chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
good good x
Mike in the Mirror chapter 12 . 4/6/2009
Fantastic! I've never seen the change written in such vivid detail. I've only once before seen the change described in Fan Fiction (as well as the original) as anything more than 3 days (more or less) of burning pain. We need to get the word out on this fan fic (and the author) because this is the type of writting we need to see more of in fan fiction.
Misbehaving Mom chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
I really enjoyed this, made me cry!
cullencrazed2 chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
So glad to see the a/n...I was worried this would find a completion. This has been so worth staying up half the night to read in one sitting. You are very talented and your work in appreciated.
cullencrazed2 chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
If this had been a book, I would have said, "couldn't put it down." I suppose you can make the same statement with a laptop. My daughter continues to laugh at my tears, but this is so beautifully written. My heart actually aches for these fictional characters, due to your excellent writing.
cullencrazed2 chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
Again, beautiful, intense, and thoughtful. Truly, the depth you've written into these charaters are wonderful. You can almost touch them, they are so three dimensional.
cullencrazed2 chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
I was a little too wordy with the last chapter review, so for this chapter I will just say gut wrenching, poignant, and thoughtful.
cullencrazed2 chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Must read...must sleep...must read...must sleep...must read won out. Carlisle's the bomb as my teenagers would say. Being a christian, I must say, I personally love Carlisle's faith through out. I've alway dislike the "Buffy the Vampire" view of the soul. Keeping in mind that this is fiction/fantasy, I don't believe that God would allow a soul to be claimed by the act of another. Free will is HIS thing. If vampirism were a possibility, these creatures would have the choice of how to react to their environment and situations and the condition of their soul would be their choice, not a random act of violence. At least, that's what I think. Need to read!
cullencrazed2 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
oh my goodness...Oh My Goodness...OH MY GOODNESS... That was intense! It was so fun and exciting to pickup on your subtle and not so subtle nods to famous literary horror. Please give yourself a pat on the back for taking some very prolific pieces of fiction and infusing it with your own unique style and coin of phrase. It was amazing how you were able to keep it fresh and unique. My only complaint...I'm a widdle scaward wright now...not sure if I can sleep tonight. (:
cullencrazed2 chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
Again, your attention to realism is to be commended. Not that I haven't cried already, but this chapter tugged at my heart strings so. Your use of words was grappling. I was wearing Edward's pain on "my" sleeves. So tender...so sweet...so precious...It's killing me, in a good way.
cullencrazed2 chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
There goes Rose again, being so compassionately out of character. I LOVE IT! To the author, your research and attention to detail is amazing. Thank you to taking to time and effort. I can't wait...must read...now!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »