Reviews for Smiling Through the Pain
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 2/24
I hope Rosalie saves the day... ;D
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 2/24
I love Rose as the guardian angel! :)
Bookworm6193 chapter 39 . 2/24
Awesome take on jacob's part!
bananafox chapter 39 . 2/10/2013
loved it. thanks for sharing.
greenwise chapter 39 . 1/31/2013
Very good, I think you captured Rose perfectly. I had hoped to see the airport scene in the movie ...sigh, but this was greatly detailed. Good job:-)
astralGenious chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
So if you want to or not, you absolutely have to review! I'm not being chased by murderously angry gorrilas, I'm laying in bed fith fuzzy socks and a cup of hot chocolate, I'll review just to be nice

Awesome! I wish that you extend it longer!
AuroraLights chapter 32 . 11/20/2011
I love Leah. Leah Clearwater is the best fucking character in this shit fic.I loved she outspoken to Bella and saying is HER fault that Jacobs in pain! She selfish needy manipulative little cunt. What Rosalie says she doesent know Bella but Leah has seen inside Jacobs head to know what kind of person she is and she's the one damaging Jacob over and over again! I'm glad she yelled Bella and knock some since in to her. But it's short lived when Edward and Rosalie are throwing a pity party for her saying it's not her fault. Oh don't get me started in the Selfish thing! What Rosalie is saying the wolves are selfish while the Cullens are the fucking epitome of selfishness! The Cullens are the one who moved into their land with their rich family, turn adolescent teenagers into giant wolves just by their meer presents and force to abounded their future to protect the reservation of vampires! Force into a freak show of a life. Leah has every right to critique the Cullens and Bella! Their the ones who made her phase, killed her father, took Sam away from her and took away her future! And the new born fight when Victoria started a new born vampire army by using innocent teenagers to kill Bella! Rosalie is a fucking moron and Leah has every right to judge and critique their lifestyle because their the ones who took everything away and killed innocent children In the new born fight.
Libezzy chapter 39 . 5/19/2011
hello!

your history it's fantastic!

sorry but my english isn't very good

I'm reading a traduction of your history and I love him!

I want to say that too.

One kiss
chriskringlefucker chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
ack,this story is gonna make me cry! totally awesome story. very thought provoking. keep writing. unless you're already done with the story. meh, i feel sad now...;-]
ladeerelli chapter 39 . 2/9/2011
Thanks for that extra.. Didn't know I'd expect it until I read it.
ladeerelli chapter 38 . 2/9/2011
Thanks for writing this POV too.
ladeerelli chapter 36 . 2/9/2011
Glad you posted this. The story wouldn't be complete without it.
mlee03 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I know you finished this story awhile ago, but I just found it and finished chapter 1. I'm loving it and I can't wait to read the rest of it; it is great so far!
bellskindagirl chapter 20 . 10/18/2010
lol ur AN made me smile im reading BD as i read this its great! thax...
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 12 . 10/17/2010