Reviews for pretty ugly
xWrittenInBlood chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
So beautiful.
call.me.clueless chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
thank you. just...thank you for writing this. this is the perfect example of how corrupt our world is becoming. thank you for putting it into words that no one else could use to describe it. thank you for publishing it for all to see. thank you.
mkkkkng chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I love you. Your writing makes me hold my breath and stare at the words, half in shock, half in awe. When the end of the story comes I let out the breath and I never know I'm holding it until then.
singxawayuki chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
.. You are an AMAZING author. Probably one of the best I've ever read. I now intend to raid your profile and read all your stories. _
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
you KILLED my BABY

how could you?

-cries-

so angsty
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Wow, this was really intense. Great fic!
ichigorukia4life chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
you know, this was truly beautiful. I can't believe I hadn't read this earlier. Seriously, you are offically my favorite author on fanfiction. This was so amazing, I can't describe it, I am like, speechless. Please keep posting more beautiful stories. Thank you for an amazing fic.
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Yeah, I heard that 'step on a crack, break your mother's back' thing when I was about...7? And I believed it. I was also told if you stepped on the grey tiles in the mall that you'd fall through. I believed that, too. For years I avoided stepping on cracks or grey tiles. Random, but true. So I really appreciated the bits about the sidewalk cracks. I really liked this line, btw, 'all black and sweet sweet salvation.' It was one of those 'I never would have been able to come up with the words to describe it for myself, but that's PERFECT!' moments. Ooh! Found another great quote! 'so much like a gleeful watermelon grin' I could SO visualize that. That was great! Ooh...this one was great too. 'dressed in all black cigarette glowing angry orange in his hand' I could just go on forever with the awesomeness in this fic. Oh, wow. The end was so bad, so good, so well written. You know - when something happens that's bad, but it's just written so well that you just can't hate it like you're supposed to? I think I'll dub that a 'Black Beauty' moment. Anyways, great job!
laughing.loving.living chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
this is so good.

very sad but its so good like the rest of your stories

it really shows how simply meeting a person can change you for the better but when their gone it can destroy you.

veryy good jobb (:
antlercrown chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow. This was certainly an interesting piece.

I ought to say it was depressing, but I think it reflects on the real world. Great job (:
sunnyblueskyes chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
You... are a mood killer.

I mean, I JUST finished reading Glow again and I figured, why not?

Never again. All the warm, fizzy bubbles are gone.

The writing was amazing, as usual. It just totally demolished my mood.
Electra-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
How ironic... I love it, so angsty and emotional... The moderen world is stupid though.
ZeldaGirl9793 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Holy geeze! U are frikken amazing lol. This is probly my fave out of your stories.

Simply amazing!

The style of it, the dialogue, the ending...just...omg!lol

U, my friend, are going to be FAMOUS! Seriously, this i E
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
): Beautiful. I love your writing style.
yckin chapter 1 . 2/3/2009