Reviews for My Mother's Name
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 1/19
*sighs* Well, I plan to watch Bones at least during the summer, so I'll be back eventually...

And. Wow. This story was very well-written. Easy to envision, and wonderful in details. Merci beaucoup! Thank you so much for writing and posting this!

Gramercy, and God bless you. Namárië!
mari6s chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow, you got my eyes wet here... Good job ;p.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh. . . .this was so very beautiful! ! ! ! It really did give me chills! ! ! ! Thank you for sharing it!
myapplemonkey chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
N'aw, s'it's coot. :3
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Aw, very sweet. Sad, but sweet. Glad she knows both her dad and her mum love(d) her.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
aww! Well you reviewed my stuff, so I moved on to yours... that was so sweet! I loved it! On to more stories!
Leasel P chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
oh my god, i just read this story and it was so cute i had to review!

Absolute brilliance!

But for some reason i was reading it and i had vala and daniel in my head and i'm thinking he calls her vala, what is going on?

then when i got to the bottom, i would have paid to see the smile on my face. it was epic. And so was this story )
polomare chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Wow, what a novel idea for a story. It works well here. An entertaining read.
Iglika chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I like your writing style! I’m not familiar to “Stargate”, but I enjoyed reading this story! You have the talent to describe the feelings and the deepest worries of a person’s soul! Keep the great job!
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Wow! That was really good! So clever!

I loved all the thoughts on the name and how you let us find out who her mother was, very clever not to use any names to identify anybody else. And I loved the thoughts on guilt and love. The walking memory was a great image.
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Sweet.
dp chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Very sweet.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Beautiful story.
aries03 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
this is very sweet. i really liked it. i mean, poor Sam, and all. :( but you were right... Sam would have wanted it that way.
mia66 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
So good and so sad. - but I love it -:)