Reviews for I Watched
memory is strange chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
gah! i love the way you do Hotch and Garcia! LOVE it!
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Great fic : )

Love it !
WriterJC chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aww, this is wonderful. Just loved it :)
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
aw.. yay! Someone felt like me, that Hotch needed some one to hug him after that. I felt like they had too little concerne from the team towards him, almost like they didn't think he could be hurt or didn't really care. This was needed. thx.
Nozidoz chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
e! Loved this one to. Soo awesome. I love it when magnificent writers -YOU- write awesome pieces like this. Aw, makes me all happy inside. So adorable. I love the relationship shown here between Garcia and Morgan, and especially with Hotch. I think you captured their characters very well!

Yay!
frommy6 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
you captured the characters perfectly!

Great lines. Comparing JJ to a Yorkie and Hotch to a Great Dane.

Jokius Hotchius rare but magnificent!

You made my day!
1733219 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Unbelievably perfect. I don't think I've read anything that showed all of those relationships as great as you did. Thank you for sharing.
Capt.Mnemo chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
You did a great job with this. You got Garcia and Morgan's banter and warmth for each other just right. A few short lines captured her relationship with the other team members really well. The scene with Garcia hugging Hotch is pretty much what I pictured in my head after the episode. You can really turn a phrase too. These are some that I particularly liked.

"The upside of my head remains conspicuously unslapped"

"John Wayne of the G-Men"

"Renaissance history Plak-tow"

"Ah, the elusive jokius Hotchius. Rare, but magnificent."

Well done.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This is a great story! It has a great balance of emotions!
A-zla chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Great fic! I loved every word of it! You captured Hotch and the others perfectly. Are you going to write a follow up? Maybe Morgan Garcia decide to get Hotch out of work and that big empty house for a bit, see a movie or go to a bar...

Anyway, I really hope you'll write more CM fics!
Dani347 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
The first paragraph was perfect, especially "The upside of my head remains conspicuously unslapped.” Ha!

And, JJ being a Yorkie protecting a Great Dane.

I also like Garcia being frustrated with both infuriating wonderful men. And, I wish we could get a scene like the one at the end with her and Hotch on screen.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This was so good. You caught the feeling of everybody so well.
MooreCriminalMinds chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That was so good! MCM
rogueandkurt chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Very cute! I loved Garcia's inner dialogue ("jokius Hotchius" for the win!)

Maybe we'll get that Garcia/Hotch hug next week? *finegrs crossed*

Keep Smiling! ;)

rogueandkurt

(batgurl88 on CM Wiki)
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
i like this very much. Garcia is the only one who could talk to Hotch that way and not get yelled at, very good.