Reviews for Balancing on the Edge of a Knife
orchidluv chapter 2 . 2/2/2017
Psh. for the rest of her life, really?
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
I've been looking for thus story first a while glad I found it.
Laurie143 chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
I loved it!
ForrestersWitch chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
oh yeah!
jaspersmate81 chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Loved your story! So cute with how dangerously demented and twisted their love truly is. Should have killed off Doucheward and Malice though. I hope you consider doing a sequel someday. Keep up the good work.
JaspersSissy chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
it was a good story but a very stupid ending
silversimon chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
Cruel and unusual punishment. But well-written and enjoyable. Thanks.
January chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Fred's Hermione chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
wow its great
IhrtTwlght chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Jeez Bella is rather violent.
IhrtTwlght chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
WTF? She's going to be a mental patient for the rest of her life?
IhrtTwlght chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
The must have been having a real good time! They didn't hear her at all? I wonder who found her. I probably would have reacted in a similar way. At least we know she's not dead! If she was there wouldn't be any more story.
J.DRAST chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
Hello. I have just spent the last couple days reading this amazing story! I actually "like" the insane Bella/Isabella. And I'm thrilled that Jasper loves her too! I liked it when he embraced his "dark side." Kind of cool! Thanks for the entertaining read. Suzan Noerr
steffi chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
so cool
Araden chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
I just finished reading your story. Tonight was a night of voices, tequila, blood, pillows, strange music, exacto knife, and a frantic heartbeat. Coming off of the night, I read your story and it just fit. You get it that crazy isn't simple. Even in the throws of the dark swirl, there is clarity and thought.