Reviews for Ryan's Destiny: Happy Returns
Psycho Tangerine chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Ah the complexities of making your own Ranger team. So much red tape and higher ups who think they know more than they do. Glad you continued this.
Seren Maris chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
I really like this story! It adds many more shades of detail to what we already know from the show, and I'm really enjoying all the crossovers from other seasons. Please update soon!
griffin blackwood chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Good job
RedRangerBelt chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
General McKnight... Is he the one who created the Robo Rangers or whatever they were called? And his grandsons are Connor and his unnamed twin brother, from Dino Thunder, though Connor's brother is never shown. Terra Venture is from Lost Galaxy, Justin is from Turbo, and KO-35, the Space Rangers, and Astronema/Kerone are from Space. Is General McKnight going to interfere with their plans more or is he just going to keep his nose out of Lightspeed's business?
PernDragonrider chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
First review - bad me - but I am enjoying this tale and very much looking forward to seeing where it goes. Please keep up the exceptional work.

Pern
DustintheWinchester chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Not necessarily a review on a specific chapter, but I have to say you're doing a fine job so far. It's ashamed the show didn't get a glimpse of Ryan's background between from when he got captured by Diabolico to stealing the Titanium morpher becoming the Titanium Ranger. I even love how the rangers reacted regarding Captain Mitchell's decisions and how they feel about Ryan's decision to side with humans or Diabolico's gang who are demons.

Come to think of it just curious but in one chapter, how could Ryan be such a skilled fighter if he hardly ate? Did he drank some water or energy beverages? Thanks.
RedRangerBelt chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Very interesting. Has Lightspeed worked out the identities of all the previous Rangers including the Galaxy Rangers? They've obviously figured out who the ones through when Tommy is the white Ranger and maybe through space. Was the man Andrew who was there Andrew Hartfort who started the Overdrive team? When are they going to find all of their Power Ranger candidates? How do they find them all? How did Captain Mitchell know that Ryan would be compatible with the Morphing Grid?
Psycho Tangerine chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
So that's how Ms. Fairweather and Andrew Hartford got the information to make their own Ranger teams. Glad to see you are continuing this.
griffin blackwood chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Cute... It worked well
Psycho Tangerine chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
I like how you're making it difficult for Ryan to forgive himself or accept forgiveness.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
Whoa. So powerful. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jai Rose chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! -sniffles- cutest chapter of Power Ranger History!

T.T
RedRangerBelt chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
Is Ryan going to realize that he actually is good? Is he going to use the Titanium morpher to help the other Rangers fight the demons? Is Diabolico going to use that cobra to try to destroy Ryan when he morphs? Is Ryan going to help train the other Rangers to be able to fight the demons better?
Alex B. Goode chapter 9 . 4/22/2011