Reviews for A Boy and His Sensei
13animaluver chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
Hey what happened? This is a great story I hope you update it soon! i bet your busy or SOMETHING but please update it when convenitent!
owlgirl16 chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
Very good chapter and I hope that you, your company, and your daughter are doing well at the moment. I completely understand why it has taken some time to update.

One thing I noticed that was going on a lot was you repeating words. Try to think of synonyms or space out words so it's not repetitive.

owlgirl16
Lord of the Disc chapter 13 . 12/8/2010
I'm surprised that there are not more reviews for this story. I really like it.

The training seems to take a long time, but it does fill in that 2 1/2 year gap. Plus Naruto is getting stronger than he was in the manga. That's always a plus.

Keep up the good work and update soon.
Of Kings and Queens chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
Update soon!:)
marc chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
good chapter, keep up the good work!
mishap chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
This is a greatstory and well written and plotted. It is a little slow in spots, but I think that is understandable considering the type of story it is and what it was covering at the time. I do hope the you have resolved or are on your way to resolving your difficulties with you business and school. Especially since I hope that you have not abandoned this story and plan to continue as soon as you are able. Please keep up the great work and I hope you have time to write more soon.
nine-orcids chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
man, i love your story! it's fantastic and one of the best ones i've read on here! i really can't wait for the next chapter. i really want to know what happens next!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
A baby pig? It's not very resourceful to eat an animal before it has the chance to reproduce and keep its species going. And I can't imagine Naru wanting to eat any kind of baby. Oh well.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
It's good that you've written about training over than just physical stuff like tons of jutsu and weights and exersizes.
cruel vamp chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
is kisame going to like madra in this story? great story by the way i can't believe you don't get more reviews.
Senjuto chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
** denotes word correction

Kabuto was moving in a complex under the Sound Village, and it was in this compound that he kept his notes on the various experiments. He was analyzing the results of the latest batch of Curse Seal recipients who had died. Kabuto performed autopsies to help evaluate ways to improve the seal. Though he knew that the Curse Seal was a powerful tool, it was also full of inherent weaknesses; and this is why he never took the seal for himself.

However, one of the recipients who took the seal demonstrated something very unique. He came from the same clan as his teammate in the exam, who could absorb chakra. When this boy mutated to the level one of the curse seal, his ability to absorb chakra was mutated as well. The boy was able to absorb the body and abilities of his opponents. However, the poor boy’s body became unstable and he died. While doing the autopsy, Kabuto found that the boy’s body excreted a hormone that facilitated the absorption process. He would need to study this to see if he could refine this hormone. Maybe he could harvest this hormone just like they did with the Curse Seal from Juugo.

*Orochimaru-sama* could transfer bodies so this would not be a useful technique to him. Maybe, *Orochimaru-sama* does not need this tool, but I will have to investigate this further. Who knows it may be useful later on?

Kabuto filed the file in his private notes and sealed away the results so others would not stumble across this interesting tidbit of information.

Itachi was sitting on a boulder looking out over the horizon. He knew that he would never return to his home. The truth died with the Third Hokage, and there would be no one who could exonerate him.

A raven sat at his feet, and it had a sealed a message meant for Jiraiya to read. Jiraiya would have to tell him what he knew about Sasuke. Jiraiya owed him that much considering how he kept Jiraiya informed of Akatsuki’s movements. He knew that Orochimaaru had convinced Sasuke to seek power with him, and he knew that if he did not help him that *Orochimaru* would take his brother. His foolish brother had accepted the cursed seal, and this would only deepen the onset of insanity that plagued the Uchiha clan.
Senjuto chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
Correction

** denotes correction

“Little Jiraiya, it is good to see you up. You had us worried with fall that you took back there.” *Fukasaku* said, and Ma toad hopped up on Jiraiya’s neck to give him a heartfelt hug. “We have a lot of work to do with both of you, and we do not have a lot of time to do it.”

“Man, cut a guy a little slack.” Jiraiya whined. Naruto finally looked up, and smiled. He was definitely back. *Fukasaku* smiled briefly. He agreed that Jiraiya needed a few more days rest to get better. After he was better, he had a lot of work to do. "Your sage form still needs work." Fukasaku reminded Jiraiya.
nwspor chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
awesome fic dude/ i've been watching the anime and in there sauske has finesse and alot of stealth ability that real nin have is naru going to have better stealth powers
Senjuto chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
** denotes word correction

'' denotes word(s) to be removed

Today, *Fukasaku* was instructing Naruto on how to use his earth jutsus to break off pieces of rock from the earth. The rocks ranged in size from rocks the size of a fist to a boulder, and Naruto would use his wind abilities to hurtle them at targets. *Fukasaku* wanted to diversify Naruto's arsenal with another *mid-range* jutsu, and this would give him another *mid-range* jutsu to complement his close range style. At this point, the chakra tails were his only other *mid-range* *attack*. *Fukasaku* had Naruto use 100 shadow clones to work on this jutsu.

*Fukasaku* decided to teach Naruto an incredible powerful water based jutsu that would be another *mid-range attack*. As *Fukasaku* explained, "Many water based jutsus *require* the use of large bodies of water to be performed. However, most people do not realize that the human body is composed of 60% water." He further explained, "Naruto, you must focus on learning how to draw water from any source, and we will refine this ability to literally drain the water from the body of his opponent. If you can refine his ability, then no *one will* be able to withstand this vicious attack. '"' To help you refine this skill, your clones must focus on drawing water from nature. The goal of this training is to continually expand the range that you can draw water from."

The final group of clones were working on mastering the Rasengan. Naruto’s speed and efficiency were definitely lacking, as he usually required a clone to control and form the Rasengan. To help improve this powerful jutsu, he had clones working on creating one Rasengan in *one* hand, as fast as he could. In addition, he had some clones working on creating a Rasengan in each hand. He had another group working on creating a larger more powerful version of the Rasengan. This was another jutsu that the Sharingan could not copy, and as such, he would have an advantage if he could refine the jutsu of the *Fourth* Hokage.

*Fukasaku* explained, “Naruto, save your six Kyuubi enhanced clones and your chakra tail based attacks for the A rank and S rank opponents. Your ability to wield three of the Kyuubi’s tails will be so unique that you would catch many opponents off guard. We have to avoid you over relying on the Kyuubi's power unless absolutely necessary. This is why you must learn more skills to be a effective shinobi.”

While Naruto’s clones were working on the ninjutsu on the training field, in another training field; the real Naruto was working with Gamakichi to improve their coordination. Gamakichi was going through his toad growth spurt, and now he was as tall as Naruto. *Gamabunta* was teaching Gamakichi to use a broadsword, and Gamakichi could produce oil like his father. However, unlike Jiraiya who could produce a large burst of fire to ignite Bunta's oil, Naruto and Gamakichi worked on using paper tags to help ignite the oil and produce a flame like attack. Naruto had not yet learned how to use fire jutsu, but they could compensate by working together.

“Boss, you are really getting better. Pop is impressed. He thinks we could become a unique tandem. You keep the candy flowing, and I will not complain one bit"!"” Gamakichi yelled. He was jumping across the entire length of the field to strike a practice target over a kilometer *away* by *bringing* his sword down on the target. Naruto smiled at the compliment, but he did not break stride. He was working on using his speed to charge another target on the field with his katana. He raced across the field at a speed that would have made Lee and *Gai-sensei* proud. He sliced his katana against the target’s throat area. After slicing the target, he flipped across the target and thrust his sword to the lower spinal area of the target.

“Kichi, we have been working on our tandem style, and I know we have come pretty far. Maybe one day, we could give Pervy Sage and your dad a run for their money.” Naruto winked and held his thumb up to his buddy.

Jiraiya and Gamabunta both sneezed while they were drinking some Sake and reminiscing. They knew someone was talking about them somewhere, and they had a feeling they knew who it was.

However, one of the recipients who took the seal demonstrated something very unique. He came from the same clan as his teammate in the exam, who could absorb chakra. When this boy mutated to the level one of the curse seal"," 'that' his ability to absorb chakra was mutated as well. The boy was able to absorb the body and abilities of his opponents. However, the poor boy’s body became unstable and he died. While doing the autopsy, Kabuto found that the boy’s body excreted a hormone that facilitated the absorption process. He would need to study this to see if he could refine this hormone. Maybe he could harvest this hormone just like they did with the Curse Seal from Juugo.

Lord *Orochimaru* could transfer bodies so this would not be a useful technique to him. Maybe, *Orochimaru* does not need this tool, but I will have to investigate this further. Who knows it may be useful later on?

Itachi was sitting on *a* boulder looking out over the horizon. He knew that he would never return to his home. The truth died with the Hokage, and there would be no one who could exonerate him.

A raven sat at his feet, and it had a sealed a message meant for Jiraiya to read. Jiraiya would have to tell him what he knew about Sasuke. Jiraiya owed him that much considering how he kept Jiraiya informed of Akatsuki’s movements. He knew that *Orochimaru* had convinced Sasuke to seek power with him, and he knew that if he did not help him that *Orochimaru* would take his brother. His foolish brother had accepted the cursed seal, and this would only deepen the onset of insanity that plagued the Uchiha clan.

“All I wanted to do was spare Sasuke, and now, I have lost him.” Itachi muttered to himself.

Kisame approached the boulder. Kisame always wondered what went through his lethal partner's mind. He had no doubts that Itachi could take on any member of Akatsuki, but Itachi always kept back much of his abilities. Kisame respected Itachi and his ability to size up an opponent with seconds, but he never understood what kind of fear that Itachi had for Jiraiya. He remembered when they tried to grab the nine tails brat. He was sure that he and Itachi could have taken on the Sannin, but Itachi was not so sure. After they broke out of the Toad Mouth Bind Jutsu, they escaped due to Itachi's extreme chakra exhaustion. However, he could not shake the feeling that it did not make sense.

“Itachi, we have to meet the leader.” Kisame barked to his partner.

“Kisame, we are not truly meeting the leader. You know this.” Itachi casually explained.

“I know that he projects to our meeting room, but we need to get to the meeting place.” Kisame failed to pick up on *the* subtle clue that Itachi was throwing to his partner, and Kisame turned to walk back to their meeting spot.

“Go my little friend, and get me my answers” Itachi waved the raven. The bird flew to the horizon.

Without another word, Itachi prepared to meet the other member of Akatsuki. He knew that the "leader" was just a puppet. He knew who truly ran the Akatsuki, but he never challenged the facade. He knew that Madara would reveal himself when the time was right. He knew that the true purpose of the tailed *beasts* was not yet revealed. He knew that he had to find out what the real purpose was in capturing the tailed *beasts*. For everything that he knew, it was the things that he did not know that worried him.

How am I going to stop Madara? Itachi *thought* to himself as he followed his partner to the meeting location.
Senjuto chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
** - denotes correction

'' - denotes word to be removed

Over the past few weeks, Naruto understood why Jiraiya was preparing him for the intense training that Ma and Pa were going to subject him to. Every morning, Ma and Pa would share the revitalizing tea and some strange stew. After this peaceful tea break and a quaint lunch and dinner, Pa would turn into a drill *sergeant* who would force Naruto to perfect every detail of his training. Every clone had to achieve 'a' training to the appropriately level before they were dispersed.

As he sat enjoying his morning tea, he He knew better *than* to find out what he was eating. This stuff is different, but it’s not half bad. Naruto chewed quietly to himself.

“Hey *brat*, you have no love for your powerful sensei*?*” Jiraiya deadpanned as he gingerly walked into the room. Naruto upon hearing that goofy introduction knew exactly who it was, and he smiled one of the truest smiles that he had in his life.

“PERVY SAGE!” Naruto got up and ran to Jiraiya giving him the biggest hug. “Whoa...Naruto..don’t send me back to the doctor’s office.” Jiraiya croaked out while Naruto buried his head in *his* sensei’s stomach crying his eyes out. Tears streamed down the young ninja’s face as he poured out his appreciation to one of the few people who saw him *as himself*. Jiraiya saw Naruto as special and someone to be taught. This was so different then all those who saw him as a nuisance. Kakashi was a friend, but he did not see Naruto’s potential. He refused to teach *him* during the *Chuunin* exams and left him with Ebisu. If Kami had not shown Naruto favor, he would have never met Jiraiya at that hot spring.

“Kid, it is good to see you.” Jiraiya softly said as he could see the love that his new pupil showed him. For a man who had spent his entire life chasing women and partying, he truly wondered if he missed out by not trying to settle down and start a family. Was all that Sake that I enjoyed all these years worth it? Did I give up too much for this bachelor lifestyle that I have lived all these years?

“Man, cut a guy a little slack.” Jiraiya whined. Naruto finally looked up, and smiled. He was definitely back. *Fukasaku* *smiled* briefly. He agreed that Jiraiya needed a few more days rest to get better. After he was better, he had a lot of work to do. "Your sage form *still* needs work." *Fukasaku* reminded Jiraiya.

“Naruto, I know you are happy to see Jiraiya, but you must prepare to train. If you want to survive the enemies that you will confront, then you cannot forsake your training.” *Fukasaku* barked at the young *Genin*.

“Hai!” Naruto ran out to the field to train. He was excited because he *was really making progress with the training from these weeks with the Toad sages*, and he was truly thrilled at how far he had come.

Naruto was now able to perform few jutsus for each of the elements. *Fukasaku* desired him to learn each elemental jutsu in an efficient, organized, and tactical manner. After Naruto could harness each element, he was instructed on 'how' particular jutsus. He would have 100 clones working for each of his elemental affinities.

First, he was taught to how to make earth and water clones. Since he was shifting to utilize the strategy of creating six strong shadow clones, he would want to use the elemental clones to provide the sheer numbers to overwhelm an opponent. Elemental clones were more resilient, and they used less chakra. However, they were limited since they could not use chakra for ninjutsu (since they did not have chakra coils). Additionally, these clones were limited as they could not transfer their experience to Naruto, and as such, they would not be as useful for Naruto for scouting or analyzing opponents.

Since the wind element did not have a clone equivalent, *Fukasaku* taught Naruto to use the wind to help lengthen his taijutsu strikes. It took a while, but he was able to lengthen his strikes. If an opponent jumped away from the physical strike, then Naruto was able to reach them with his wind blades. The wind blade increased the deadly efficiency of Naruto's taijutsu.

After working on these justsu, he was taught defensive jutsus to help him protect himself or others. He learned to make earth, wind, and water barriers. In fact, *Fukasaku* worked on Naruto learning to condense his *elemental* barriers to make them more difficult to pierce or widen the area to increase the area that the wall would protect. He could create a huge water wall, earth wall, and/or wind barriers. However, his wind barriers were effective in a dome like barrier shape (similar to the Kaiten used by Neji during the exams). However, person or items caught in the wind dome would be cut to shreds.

As promised, the Kyuubi was allowed to roam in the mountains as a simple clone henge into the shape of the fox. The Kyuubi would often lay in the field, and he watched Naruto train day after day. Though the Kyuubi would not admit it to *many people*, he was impressed at the potential of his host. He knew that the boy’s father had defeated him with the seal, but this boy was truly become a power house in his own right. "This kit could be interesting." The Kyuubi mused to himself.