Reviews for A Moment In Time
bananacupcakes chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
Please continue :]
REEEEEEVVVVVVIIIIIIIEEEEEWWWWW chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
oh my god you made me cry! i never cry reading angsty janto fanfics! this is the best fanfic i have ever ever read! please review! i love the plot, where you are going with this an ianto !
its.intoxicating chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I actually read this a while ago but didn't review. Silly of me, I know! Anyway, I just got myself a livejournal and posted a question on the twstoryfinder comm to find this story! I absolutely love this story. Please PLease PLEASE update! I beg of you. It is so good.

I really like your interpretation of Ianto. He is logical and trying to be loyal, but confused because in that situation who are you loyal to? Also Cyberwoman recently happened, right? So he is all angsty. Everyone loves an angsty Ianto!

Seriously, please update!

i.i. or wit_worry_what at livejournal
Thenerdswillwin chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
omg loving this story

Please update, LOVE
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
oh this is so sad. poor Ianto. can't wait for more though, this is wonderful!
Green-Lemon-Pie chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
*Has mental breakdown*

E!

*Needs next chapter*
Rai Guyver chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
O don't leave it there. I need more and I mean NEED more! Notice the capital letters. lol Great story. Love your Ianto. xx
Candybree chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
I really liked this chapter and I hope Ianto can find some self confidence. Its sad knowing that Ianto isnt alive in the future Jacks time although I guess thats to be expected. Keep up the great work! I cant wait to see what happens!
Lexia4 chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
I LOVE this! It's brilliantly written and I just can't wait to see what happens. :D
enzymion chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Stop with the damn question marks already! That chapter was even better than the first and if you don't continue this I will come round to your house and beat you senseless with a shovel. Or possibly a trowel, depending on how angry I am. Though it would most likely be a shovel. A BIG shovel. So don't say I haven't warned you...
Candybree chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
I love the story, especially since Future Jack seems to have a real heart. Poor Ianto, having to deal with two Captain Jacks. At least one seems to care. I love the idea and hope tat Ianto gets all the answers he is looking for. Please keep writing! Keep up the great work!
katie chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
oh don't even put the question mark after tbc!

Its really good!

is this before or after present Jack goes?

please update!
katie chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
oh!

whats going on between Ianto and Jack?

how much does Sara know about Jack?

How much do torchwood 2008 know about Jack?

sorry just not quite sure on details.

Its really good

update!
Cape-Cod-Kwassa-Kwassa chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Gaahh, please do update soon.

Pretty pretty please :)
WeevilRockYou chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
this is gr8! can't wait 4 more!