Reviews for The World At Your Feet, Baby
Reddragon13x chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
The beginning of this was a bit confusing but once I got into the rhythm and figured out whose point of view it was I loved it. Awesome job.
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I've read this fic a while ago and even though I didn't leave you a review back then, it caused quite an impression on me, which hasn't faded.

I'll admit that at first, when I read the first piece of poetry (by the way, is it yours?) and the beginning of the fic I didn't know quite what to make of it. It got me a moment to realise whose POV it was but once I got the flow of the story, it went on wonderfully. You really have a way with words in this fic, at moments it was truly chilling (like the inner workings of Georgina's mind, I think). From PETA related jokes to Snowhite references, your writing style always keeps my interest.

"They nickname it the Reign of Terror.

(It has a nice ring to it, that’s all.)"

There are several lines that I liked, but I needed to point that one out. And then, my personal favourite is the whole exchange between Blair and Chuck when she asks why he's helping her out, because you got them both spot on: their relationship is not so much about what they say, but about what they don't say. And of course that Georgina would file it for future reference – she will never pass up a chance to obtain some gain by blackmail or whatever measures need to be taken. It’s very in character for her not to be fond of the spotlight and the way she has to rub in her success on Serena’s nose: “Because I can”

The “W for Vendetta” and the lines about fairytales being last season were very good too. And the last two lines summarize the possibilities of a Georgina-Blair-Chuck united front. The dynamic between them that you portrayed is very interesting. Now I’d like to read more about the three of them, or at least about Blair and Georgina.

All in all, this one goes straight to favourites, where it should have gone a while ago.
Abby chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I absolutely loved this story- so evil, yet so true to character!
hellomynameis-kita chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
very very very good rant

love georgie being brought in,

nobody does evil better then UES's two true crazy bitches

especially with the devil at their side

loved likening chuck to the devil

it's been done before but you did it in the most deliciuosly evil way

loved the names you gave them

ice queen black bitch and the devil

what a team, blair's right, they will rule longer

absolutely fab, totally menacing i would be quaking in my boots

the reign of terror-very terrifying *snorts*

'“She’s nothing compared to you.” (I’m sorry, I love you, I’ll help you.)

“Okay.” (You’re not forgiven, I love you too, I’ll take your help.)

Your blue eyes follow the scene before you and you file it away (for future references)'

absolutely adored that part and not just because of the cb-ness of it, the brackets showing what they really mean and georgie's silent observation of it all gives me chills

their take down of serena was harsh

but in a way that held a sort of poetic justice you know?

loved the comparison between the take down and that of julius caeser, thought it was genius

i also really liked the fact that you mentioned how serena was blairs predecessor and successor but we all know there's only one queen b

and you're right it does sound better

:D

all in all, this was brill, so chilax because i am so jealous of your amazing writing skill-age

:D

-kita
darkfae184 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
this pretty much kicked hardcore butt.

i feel sorta sorry for serena...but i like blair too much. not to mention the spoiler for the upcoming episode (where she says "im tired of holding myself back so that i dont outshine you") caused me to forever view her as bitchy.
Annie777 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Great story.

After this week episode i started hating Serena again.

And it felt really good just reading the story.

I wish something like that happen in the show but judging by the spoilers S will get enough with her treason(
lalagirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
wow.. why do you hate serena so much?
driedfruits chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Loved it! I totally hope that Georgina comes back soon!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Oh, where do I start? This was simply amazing, dark and enchanting I loved the Serena hating/Georgie Blair plotting and the Devil himself lending a hand. So well done in fact that I can't help but wonder whether you'll consider a sequel in which G tries to perhaps steal the Devil for her own and Blair has to fight a very different battle? Just a thought. Keep the stories coming!
PrincessCheese chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Pretty dark but pretty awesome!

Glad there are others out there who hate Serena and would forgive Blair for her most evil acts.

I loved it, I love Georgina working with Blair, it was just so... delicious!
sammy4x4 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I would so love to see Georgina come back and help Blair
InsideGirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Finally, Serena gets what she deserves. Just reading this has helped me release some of my pent up anger at her. Totally loved it. x
wendy chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
this is excellent! (rubs hands in glee)

i detest Serena as much as you do, and i'm so sick of the show trying to hammer in how great and glorious she is (gag).

this is totally how i want Serena to go! And i absolutely loved that Blair sent her packing, i've always felt that Blair deserved better than Serena as a friend. :)

great work!
Ollywood3 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Perfect rant. And I adore the summary and the song (and the story, obviously).
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
-You could call it W for Vendetta.-

WIN!

I love BG team up! And the devil will definitely help.

Totally brilliant.

And a happy BC ending. I want it. Georgie is SO needed.