Reviews for Flesh And Bones
Oruzhiye chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I could actually see this happening! Nice job!
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Despite having never watched Gossip girl, I keep coming back to this story. I seem to be drawn to it, or something. I love how the interplay between Blair and the Joker, it's very creepy and intense. It puts the frivilous GG world into sharp perspective. I loved the line, "Oh, don't cry, Ba-lair. You're too pretty to cry." for some reason. Maybe it just sounded so IC that I couldn't help but love it.

Keep up the good work!

~Amulet
arisu rin chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Does this have a sequel or something? It's okay if it doesn't it, because it lets you imagine the ending anyway you like.
LadyDream3512 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
VERY VERY INTERESTING. I LOVE IT! 3

I don't know why I like crack/crossover pairings with Blair but..well, I just do :3
slaaneshissexxy chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
The only thing wrong with this story is this happened 2 blair instead of someone more deserving, like say jenny humhrey?
syrenia'noir chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
WOW

incredible.

Go JOKER. GO BLAIR.

this crossover got both of their personalities so perfect i thought it was really happening :P
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh, this was wonderful and horrible all at once! You've got the Joker down to a tee. I could really hear him say those words.
TobiGB chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
this story was amazeing! the Joker just like from the movie I bet heathe would've been proud. Keep up the good work. ;)
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow, I honestly didn't think I'd like this, (I mean, when I saw that this was a BB/TDK and Gossip Girl crossover, my mind immediatly went into 'are you kidding me!' mode,) but I'm actually quite pleased to tell you that this was really good, like, brilliantly so. I enjoyed every second of it and was glad that I gave this a chance.

I've actually never seen Gossip Girl before, or read the books, so I can only assume that you did have Blair in character. I mean, for the most part, she didn't really speak, but I'm guessing it would have been an in character thing for her to cry like she did when the Joker's face was so close to hers, I mean, that has GOT to be terrifying, who WOULDN'T cry, you know? That's actually gotta be an in character thing for everyone to do when faced with the Joker, well, unless you're Batman of course. (:

Anyways, like I said before, this was really good. I love your characterization of the Joker. You wrote him flawlessly, it was as if he jumped straight out the movie and instead your fic. Oh, and the scar story? I loved it. It was the perfect story for the Joker to tell to a girl like Blair.

I loved how scary you wrote the Joker, a lot of authors don't do his 'creepy' factor justice, but I thought you did a wonderful job. I honestly didn't know what to expect the whole time. I was on the edge of my seat because I wasn't sure if the Joker was going to kill Blair or not.

With that being said though, I almost wish he WOULD have killed Blair, only because usually whoever the Joker tells his 'scar story' to, he ends up killing them. (For instance: Gambol, Rachel Dawes.)

Besides that though, I really, really enjoyed this. Great job, and keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
neverbetoofar chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
i never really read crossovers, but i read this as a reccomendation, and DAMN i'm glad i did :D

it's incredible :D
Mad Scientist Sidekick chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
To be perfectly honst, I only read this because I was wondering, "Now, how exactly does that work?" Suprisingly, it actually was really good, great job making a pretty out-there premise work really well. There were some minor grammer issues, but nothing too distracting. About the italics abuse; you did a really good job replicating how Heath Ledger talked as the Joker, but I don't think it was necessary, since most people have his speech pattern permanently seared into their brain anyway. But that's just my opinion. I really like this story and I have to say good job.
RandomDream chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Interesting idea. Kudos for making it fitting. It was weird, yet surprisingly brilliant.

Thank you.
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I was curious as to how you were goign to make this work but you did and it was pretty good. GOOD LUCK!
Aspen-SiredBySpike chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I know I betaed this, but I still feel the need to review. i love this. The Joker is awesome. You should make it a WIP or at least give it a companion piece. Good job!

~Aspen
Virtuella chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Woa, creepy! You manage to convey well what a terrifying experience that would have been. The ending is maybe a tad cliched, but it works fine.