Reviews for From Garage Band to Super Heroes
Dream Dragoness chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Good story. Hope you continue. I just have one thing: a tuna is a saltwater fish, not freshwater.
Have.Gone.Byebye chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I love this story. I like that this chapter had something other than a song in it (i think the last one did too) and the development of the romance.

Keep up the good work

Shadow
BatmanLoonaticsFan96 chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
What's with the completely copying Camp Rock's storyline and songs? Don't get me wrong, it's good, but I don't think that the Camp Rock CD (in the last chapter) would still be around in 2772, let alone on a different planet...it is on a different planet, right? Anyway, keep it up. We'll see how goog the rest of the story is.
C.J.Robbins chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
Sweet! You know, it'd be real twist if Blaze started getting over Dee and started growing to like/love Lexi. Or if an old rival from his days on the boxing team had the power of ice and came after Blaze for leaving the team high and dry. Um... sorry, I'm ranting. Update soon please!
Yunno chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
“Duck continued to stare at himself in the mirror and talk sweet nothings to his own reflection,” for some reason that line struck me as particularly funny. And ‘he flashed the sky a thumbs up, “You’re the best, Big Guy.”’ was a nice touch also. It was good to seeing Ace have a non-superhero related talent. You have a nice, easy to read writing style. I’m looking forward to future posts on this story.
Crowsister chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
please continue! this is an awesome story.
Lady Dragon010 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
how about after a wiel Lexi starts to like Blaze? (Aqua girl)
Alvin FireSage chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Great chapter update soon
Ereana chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
THis could be a really cool story please update soon can't wait to see hat happens
Yunno chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Looks like you got a double post. I had a real hard time when I started posting as well. It looks like you might have some interesting characters. A genius with psychic abilities, yikes. Let’s hope that Kaye is moral or nobody will be safe. I also found it interesting that Lexi might end up being the odd bunny out, a new experience fore her I’m sure. I hope you get the actual story going soon. p.s. I don’t envy you trying to juggled 12 main characters. The most I ever managed in a story (sorry, not posted. Not even Loonatics Unleashed) was 10 and it was a real nightmare keeping everyone involved.