Reviews for What Have I Done?
Elle chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This one's a killer. I was tearing up as I read it... Great job with it. A Little OOC, but it worked here.
GamblingFate chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I'm not crying, it's just been raining on my face. This was a good story and for all that I love this pairing, I've always has a problem with how easily Kate uses people with no regard to what they're feeling. I hope you eventually rewrite this with a happier ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
pretty good
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Still alive? Did you give up yet?
Indain chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Holy shiat, I actually had my face boiling up and was about to cry, I've usually never do that, hate the ending. You need a sequel with him back to life from the dead :)
airbornetyler chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow! I almost cried! It's a bloody good thing Kate told him in the real story!

That was great! Oh and I see you have added my story to your alert list. Thank You! I didn't think it was all that good.

You said that was you FIRST fanfic? Man, you must be a born writer! I love your style of writing!

AIRBORN ROCKS!
Dalton chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Man this story was awesome but I think u are absolutely horrible for doing that to Matt and Kate's relationship!
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was...incredibly dark. I have no idea if someone would take it like that, but still. Dark. But well-written! :D
azngirl123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I loved this one-shot. You had me crying too. You're a great writer.
GSRobsessed chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh! I almost forgot to add, your writing is great! I love the story. ]
GSRobsessed chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Hi, I was wondering, when did you start reading/find the third book? I have been looking for it all over the place, and I haven't found it yet. Thanks for your help! ]
macawtopia chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
That was so heartbreaking! A tad out of character for the ever optimistic Matt Cruise, I'll admit, but still believable. If you were to do a re-write, I'd love it if you would make a happier ending. Preferably one which involed Kate finding Matt before he had a chance to do anything dumb.
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Awe! That was so sad, but the writing was awesome! Keep writing stories please!
the LIME-GREEN color chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
I don't think that you should rewrite the story you've already done. Yes, it's sad, but that's okay. It was still great.

I think that you should do the oneshot/or longer. Longer would be awesome! You are a good writer, we need more Skybreaker fanfics (I've been helping!),and you should do some more stuff!

If you do re-write it, though (don't! it's great.), at least post it as a different story, so I can still sometimes read this one separately...
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Matt was a tad melodramatic but i really like the ending.

lacking a better name