Reviews for Changing Sides
refolin chapter 18 . 8/4/2009
read this in one sitting from HL5 rec...WOW! I loved it! Great writing, great story, I love seeing badass Bella, that was my fav part of BD too. Awesome awesome!
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
Wow... I really enjoyed that. I could see it all, you did a great job showing us what was happening. :)
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
Haha... yeah, note to self... do not look up how to make bombs on the internet. LOL.
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Oh, girl, who's flaming you? They shouldn't be... can't wait for the angry sparks of Bella and Edward. I know they are going to be there. ;)
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Who doesn't love reviews? LOL... just started your story, and I am eager to see what happens next. Interesting twist.
Empressdescieux chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Oh I like the premise of this one! I wish I would have found it earlier so that I could bestow some reviews upon your writing!
wmomm22 chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
blood is by far one of my fav chemical so funny
Smile-J chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
Great story. Really enjoyed your different perspective.

Thanks for wonderful read!
frumpy-v chapter 18 . 5/25/2009
I've enjoyed reading your story :) Looking forward to the next one you churn out :)
furious kitten chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I love your Felix character! It's nice to see some action from a side character in the books, and it's cool to see someone comforting Bella who isn't Jacob. Plus I always thought he was kind of flirting with Bella in canon...
furious kitten chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
so i started reading breaking ties and was somewhat confused, till i saw your a/n about this story and switched over to this one. definitely making more sense now, although i suppose the end result is somewhat ruined. anyways, just wanted to say i like your idea, it's different (evil bella?) but growing on me!
CurlyDimples chapter 13 . 5/7/2009
Who knew the potential of Felix? lol

As for Edward, no matter the situtation, there is always reason to brood!

Great chapter
TessLouise chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
I kind of like bad-ass Bella, but am lookig forward to her chilling out a little. This is an interesting twist . . . not enough of those in FF lately. I'm really enjoying it.
stimpness chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
This story is definitely a happy relief from most Twilight fics circulating right now. Sure, keeping relatively close to the canon script is fun and comfortable, but I like it when someone pulls something like this every now and then. Stories like this one demand so much more imagination.

So hey thanks ]

Virtual cupcakes all around!
2much2do chapter 19 . 4/14/2009
I just found this story, and it caught me up so that I read it straight through. IMO it's better than the Twilight series!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »