Reviews for Changing Sides
peanutpooh chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Well this is the first story that I have read were Bella and Carlisle had a previous relationship. I'm a little creeped out but not as much as I had thought. But still going with it. It was a long time ago and things have changed. Can't wait to see their talk.

Edward and Bella are already having such visceral reactions to each other. Can't wait to see when they are alone for the first time. It is getting better with every chapter. Thanks again.
peanutpooh chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
So the castle is crumbling? She went with them. Can't wait to see how this turns out. Thanks for writing this I am really enjoying it.
peanutpooh chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
All I had to do was wait one more chapter for info on the other Cullens and see how Alice got captured.

Family is always worth it. Good to get some background info.
peanutpooh chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Sorry I saw this fic recc'd somewhere but can't remember and decided to dive in this morning. Just wanted to stop for a second and say that I am enjoying it so far and am getting excited to see what is in store.

I like what you have done to the characters so far. Having Bella working for the Volturi and being sort of a baddie. Can't wait to see what happens when she meets the rest of the Cullen clan and Edward. I assume they all come into play eventually. So off to continue.
duramater chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
just came across your fic...and am enjoying it so far!
refolin chapter 18 . 8/4/2009
read this in one sitting from HL5 rec...WOW! I loved it! Great writing, great story, I love seeing badass Bella, that was my fav part of BD too. Awesome awesome!
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
Wow... I really enjoyed that. I could see it all, you did a great job showing us what was happening. :)
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
Haha... yeah, note to self... do not look up how to make bombs on the internet. LOL.
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Oh, girl, who's flaming you? They shouldn't be... can't wait for the angry sparks of Bella and Edward. I know they are going to be there. ;)
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Who doesn't love reviews? LOL... just started your story, and I am eager to see what happens next. Interesting twist.
Empressdescieux chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Oh I like the premise of this one! I wish I would have found it earlier so that I could bestow some reviews upon your writing!
wmomm22 chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
blood is by far one of my fav chemical so funny
Smile-J chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
Great story. Really enjoyed your different perspective.

Thanks for wonderful read!
frumpy-v chapter 18 . 5/25/2009
I've enjoyed reading your story :) Looking forward to the next one you churn out :)
furious kitten chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I love your Felix character! It's nice to see some action from a side character in the books, and it's cool to see someone comforting Bella who isn't Jacob. Plus I always thought he was kind of flirting with Bella in canon...
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »