Reviews for Changing Sides
bent05 chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Yay. They finally escaped *does happy dance*. Love it!
dlead7 chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
great chapter XD

update soon please
onehandhigh chapter 5 . 10/15/2008

this is so ridiculously creative and amazing. i love love love it! you are doing such an interesting thing here, and i cannot WAIT for more!
bent05 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Omg, Edward is a genius, that plan is awesome. I really like the change in point of views. We got to see what was happening with the cullens while all this with the Volturi was happening. Love it!
parkerbaby chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Oh, now it is getting good! I was wondering when Edward was coming into play. Great chapter.
rmcrms5 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
i like your story
kayluc chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
cant wait for more!
kayluc chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
another excellent chapter. well done:)
bent05 chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Man that had to hurt for heidi, but it was also very funny. This story is starting to get really good, I think you have a very sturdy plot. If it seems like I know a lot about literature, that's wrong. I just don't know any other way to say your story rocks!
thinair chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
another good chapter

can not wait to see the other four written, and how it will conclude
parkerbaby chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Another good chapter. I'm anxious to see how this all plays out, especially the ending.
sarah-jess chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
awesome story! we need to see some of bella's badass- ass kicking! and some of edward! :) thanks for posting the story, and update please! :)
bent05 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
That was an awesome part to stop at. Bella is so cool in this story. This is very new to me because I'm used to Bella being the sweet and caring one and in this one she's...not. Love it!
parkerbaby chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
I like this side of Bella. Domineering and controlling. So different from the Bella in Twilight. Look forward to reading more.
thinair chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
very good story

I like how cryptic that you write Alice

hope that you keep posting
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25