Reviews for Changing Sides
KeeWit chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Great chapter!
KeeWit chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
I can't believe you don't have more reviews for this story!
KeeWit chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I read this story all in one shot today. At the time, I didn't even want to stop long enough to review, so I am going back and doing it now.
Twiolic chapter 18 . 2/10/2011
I truly enjoyed your story. Enough tension in the air to certainly not be fluff. Loved the addition of an C/B history, and the pull E/B felt towards each other. Nice HEA. Bella certainly deserved it.
Twiolic chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Time for a quick review. I love what you've done with the beloved Cullen cast of characters. VERY interesting!
refolin chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
I love love the Em bonding session. And I love that he calls Edward out bc he missed the sushi fest. HAHAHAHA
refolin chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
You know...its a lil hard to concentrate on the Felix POV after that lovely lil interaction between our illustrious E n B. But I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Sincerely Scarlet Rose chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
I really enjoyed this story! It kept me constantly guessing and wondering, and it was orignial in many ways. :) Good job! And thank you for writing!

Scarlet Rose

P.S.- the whole time they were in Greenland all I could think about and laugh about is that the REAL reason that polar bears are endangered is because of the Cullens! ;)
Lilly-loves-twilight chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
love this story x
Hoosier Mama chapter 18 . 1/29/2011
So...I got the update today and had to re-read the whole story to remind myself what it was about. Well done my friend. You completely shot my Saturday plans to hell...

Oh well, why bother with an afternoon of laundry and cleaning when you can re-read a fantastic fic?

Thanks for sharing it.

Hoosier Mama
refolin chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
Love it.

Emoward saves the day! And bad ass Bella gets to be the damsel in distress.

refolin chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
When she sees him..its like she imprints on him.

GAH! It never gets old. No matter how many times I read about it.
refolin chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
*snicker snicker* yes yes, EbJ...we don't want to land you Gitmo. That would NOT be cool.

I love this chap..and love easy going fun Emmett. I can TOTALLY imagine all these events like a movie, while he's got this anthem playing in his mind's eye. And his inner musings are HILARIOUS. Love the jab at emo eddie. hehe.

refolin chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Wow. I forgot all the details of this tale. The Cullens really did start this revolution. I totally forgot.

Emoward was even more emo-ey than normal in this chappie wasn't he?

The siege begins at twilight...DUN DUN DUN.
refolin chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
"As soon as our fingers touched, I felt hope." - POWERFUL line. I have chill bumps again
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »