Reviews for Changing Sides
refolin chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
So good!

It read beautifully the first time...but I'm enjoying it even more the second time )

The suspense builds. I wonder why Bella feels a nagging sense of loyalty to the Cullens? And what were the emotions Jasper was making her feel?

Cheerio
refolin chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
"Our gluttony was turning rank and I was finished smelling it." -

LMAO. Nice.

"...his whole body went rigid as he slammed hard into my ass one last time" Um, did they have buttsecks? I don't remember that from the first time around. I think I might have just misread that.

The end...Alice's vision of Bella destroying the Volturi...I got chill bumps. DUN DUN DUN

So fun!
refolin chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I am so excited to reread this story! Its your Magnum Opus EbJ )

And I love reading about Evil-ella and our all seeing all knowing fave pixie vamp.

It never ceases to crack me up that Jane and Bella are roomates. *chuckling*

Onward I go!
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
wow i never thought i would have the hots for felix
Willowby chapter 18 . 12/26/2010
Really great story! I'm actually surprised it doesn't have even MORE reviews, but it sounds like it picked up momentum as you wrote. As well it should.

I know you finished this a long time ago, but maybe it's nice to know people are still enjoying it. Thanks! :-)
phoegurl chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
I'm loving this story so far. It's a very well written story and I can imagine everything you write - it's kind of like a film the way it's so visually expressive. I'm not sure what to make of bella yet but jasper is awesome. I'm going to keep going now!
katjs11 chapter 18 . 11/24/2010
I just found this story and marathon-d it. So glad I took the time to read! It's a very interesting and different view of the traditional "Bella and Edward" story and it was so much fun to read! Thanks so much for sharing your idea!
MysticNyx06 chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
loved it~! and think a prequil would be awesome...can't get enough of evil B...:D
MysticNyx06 chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
awesome.
MysticNyx06 chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
love it!
MysticNyx06 chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
i hope there is more evil B to come... I don't want her getting all mushy so soon. lol
MysticNyx06 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
i love it!
MysticNyx06 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
i'm a sucker for evil B so I can't wait to see what you have in store... :D
markedtwipotter chapter 19 . 6/25/2010
This is an amazing story!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 19 . 6/17/2010
This story is awesome. I remember reading it on . :). Still as awesome as the first time I read it.
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »