Reviews for Changing Sides
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
wow i never thought i would have the hots for felix
Willowby chapter 18 . 12/26/2010
Really great story! I'm actually surprised it doesn't have even MORE reviews, but it sounds like it picked up momentum as you wrote. As well it should.

I know you finished this a long time ago, but maybe it's nice to know people are still enjoying it. Thanks! :-)
phoegurl chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
I'm loving this story so far. It's a very well written story and I can imagine everything you write - it's kind of like a film the way it's so visually expressive. I'm not sure what to make of bella yet but jasper is awesome. I'm going to keep going now!
katjs11 chapter 18 . 11/24/2010
I just found this story and marathon-d it. So glad I took the time to read! It's a very interesting and different view of the traditional "Bella and Edward" story and it was so much fun to read! Thanks so much for sharing your idea!
MysticNyx06 chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
loved it~! and think a prequil would be awesome...can't get enough of evil B...:D
MysticNyx06 chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
awesome.
MysticNyx06 chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
love it!
MysticNyx06 chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
i hope there is more evil B to come... I don't want her getting all mushy so soon. lol
MysticNyx06 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
i love it!
MysticNyx06 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
i'm a sucker for evil B so I can't wait to see what you have in store... :D
markedtwipotter chapter 19 . 6/25/2010
This is an amazing story!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 19 . 6/17/2010
This story is awesome. I remember reading it on . :). Still as awesome as the first time I read it.
harleys chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
I truely thought this story was really well done! It had great twists and turns (Carlisle, the wives etc), really cool scenes that I've never seen done before (uh, the great white shark hunt!), and interesting, well thought-out relationships (Aro/Bella/Marcus, Bella/Jane!, Bella/Felix, Bella/Jasper, Bella/Carlisle, etc). I can't wait to read the sequel! Nice job!
harleys chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
So sad for Edward and Bella to part like that!
harleys chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
Awesome! Can't wait to see how this turns out!
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »